FRK Nipple clamps

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Smoked, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Dear Abby,

My wife has thick nipples. I always used to like the little perky hard ones the best, but my wife's nipples are just short and thick. Maybe it's the extra work involved, but I love them. It makes me want to chew on them just thinking about it.

I'm having a hell of a time finding nipple clamps that work.

Those ones that are like a noose are OK, but hard to get "just right" without getting into the pain factor, which at this time we are not into.

Dominance, yes.
    Real pain, no.

I've had some of the little clippy's but they just kinda pop off.

This week I stopped and bought a high end pair with the set screws to adjust the tension and all, nice thick heavy chain, but they don't open wide enough to stay on right.

Can you recomend a good set of adjustable tension nipple clamps before I go buy a pair of vise grips and a welder?

Of course, pictures of them in use would be helpful. I'll have to compare clamped nipples to my wife's so I know they are backwards compatible.

Thanks,
    "Naughty Needle Nose Nipple's Needed"

2. _syn

_syn New Member

I've never tried these on anyone-- hmm...

3. Smoked

"results may vary"

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Oh god, _syn- on a different note, that is a smoking hot new user text and avatar. :eek3: :o

To comment on the actual subject, I have a really hard time with clamps myself. My nipples are wide and not very "tall" ..or long..or whatever. Traditional clamps are just a joke and a disapointment for me. Clothespins, however painful, work perfectly and certainly get my heart racing. Creates a nice angry feeling..lol

5. Smoked

Should I assume you're clipping the hole around your nipple, or are you just snapping them bad boys on and letting them dangle.

Please explain in detail, and use lots of big words...
    hehehe

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

haha..I just snapped the "bad boys" on like i was a sheet on a clothesline and gritted my teeth until they went from the blinding, "oh holy god, Im going to kill someone" pain to numb and warm, which was kinda nice. Taking them off again...whew! The return of bloodflow was worse than the whole experience combined! Stingy, biting..felt like teeth roughly dragging across the nipple.

I dont think this is the option youre looking for since you indicated that pain was not a desired part of the equation. Its not excrutiating..but it'll definately clear any bad habits you might have. :rofl:

7. Since having gotten my nipples pierced I find that any roughish play by hubby is better. Maybe it's because there is a metal bar through them and they are more sensitive, but also with the bar in you have something to get your teeth into, so to say. I have big thick nips too, and hubby likes to bite those babies almost off, and I like it too in the height of pleasure.

Just a thought, maybe she wouldn't mind getting her nips done?

8. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

...measurements would help us help you.

I assume you got a set like mine:

[​IMG]

Now mine open just over 1/2" and I can clamp my middle finger in them. My nipples aren't particularly long, so I have to pinch, pull, then clamp.

If you can't get clamps to work, have you thought about "snakebite kits?"

[​IMG]

You put them on, squeeze the air out, and they create steady suction on the nipple.

I am not a good person to ask about pain. I have very insensitive nipples, so what it takes to hurt me would probably kill other people. I don't think clothespins are painful. :hsd:

9. Smoked

Yep, that's just like the ones I just bought, and they just pop off. (I just like saying just)

I can't even yank her chain...

Now the snakebite kit...
    I never thought of that.
    I wonder if I could pick those up at the local hardware store.
    Not as much fun to look at, or pull on, but I bet it does a number on da nips...

Maybe I should just design my own and market them.

10. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I think they make two sizes of mine. I've seen a smaller version on a chain. I don't even begin to know how those would work. That's whey I got these to begin with. Wowee on the nips that are bigger than my middle finger :eek3:

Have you tried taking the rubber off of the bottom? That opens mine up another 1/8". Beyond that, you can bend the metal tips out more. I don't want to tear mine up, but the set screw is longer than mine are capable of opening right now.

You've also got to put them on dry nipples. Spit makes them come off. So does Astroglide. So does Icy-Hot. :mamoru: (and soapy water.)

Come to think of it, if they aren't clamped down, they aren't going to stay on. I think pain (or pain tolerance) is the key to getting her chain yanked. I almost never use the set screw, so I forgot about that part.