TAT nipp question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sugerbear, Jul 28, 2004.

1. sugerbear

sugerbear New Member

Ok. I basically got my nipps peirced about 2 months ago. and in that time everything has been going good. I recentaly gauged them to 10's but now my right one is hurting about 2 weeks after the gauged.
    I woundering if i should take it out and get it redone. Not fully because of the pain once and a while but because the piercer did a shitty job. the left is uneven to the right and is acculy on the nipple probley about in the middle of the tip that sticks out while the right is behind the nip. any advise?

2. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

was there any reason explained to you as to why they did it like that? ive never heard of them being done that way at all.. usually if one is done through the areola.. both are..

ill leave this for the likes of nickos.. id say take one out, cause eithe way, only one is done thw wrong way, let it heal over.
    go to a decetn piercer and get them to have a look and see which one they think should be removed.. if you so choose.. take both out.
    when you go back.. id imagine you should be able to use the same jewelery.

on a side note: are you sure they were pierced like this or has the left nipple migrated (moved) since you got it done? if so.. just take out that one till its healed over.. get redone.. make sure they use correct sized jewelery (i prefered 14Ga)

3. phigity

phigity New Member

yeah the jewerly could have migrated. was it like that when you first got it done? mine were pierced at 14g and i plan on stretching them to a 10g when i'm all done.

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

well, they probably were not healed all the way and when you stretched, it threw everything off and your body didnt like it, if you can, go back down to 14 and let them heal ALL THE WAY, nipples are a pain in the ass and take a long time to heal

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Hey, while we're on the subject of nipples.........and sorry to hijack.....but I've had mine done for almost 2 years, and I would swear sometimes that I had just gotten them done, they hurt so much and get crappy. Im to the point where Im actually considering taking them out. I have straight barbells, theres no sign of migration and I think the piercing went really uneventfully. But for some reason, I just cant seem to heal them totally. Any ideas other than the faithful sea salt soaking I do when they get upset? Anyone have this experience? I'd hate to lose them..but shit..I wont even let anyone touch them at all anymore.

6. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

I'm afraid to get my nipples done because I play lacrosse and the pads chafing against them does not sound pleasant...nor does getting hit in that area with piercings :hs:

7. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

you can take them out during games and practices once its healed.

8. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

dude.. i train in kickboxing and philipino stick fighting (eskrima)
    ive taken many hits to the nipples in both.. and they dont hurt any more than if you got nailed there without the rings.. okay, maybe a little more. once you change to straight or curved bar it doenst make too much of a difference.

i train in a denim gi too.. if anything is gunna chaff.. its denim.

9. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Interesting :big grin:

For those with peirced nipples...how long did the healing process take? I want rings but I think if I do get them I'll start off with bars.

Now I just gotta convince my mom :o

10. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Start with bars. Stick with bars..Thats the advice Ive been given for less irritation.

11. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

Yeah. I had 1 done with a ring and it rejected in no time. I let it healed and went with 2 BB's and i had them in perfectly. till i removed them cause i kept getting them caught. i plan to get them back soon

12. phigity

phigity New Member

i'd say it's 3months + with your nipples b/c they take a while to heal and about anythign can make them take longer. i really thought it was 6months to a year to fully heal but i can't remember.

13. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

I like the looks of the rings better :hs:

14. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

i got mine done early march this year with rings. so ive had them for nearly 6 months. (cant believe its only 6 months) i changed from CBR's to bananabells about a month ago no probs.. but i still get a small amount of crusties. id say at least 3 months before i was comfortable with them getting touched.