Nip Tuck DVD

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by F_Ljungberg, Aug 18, 2006.

1. F_Ljungberg

F_Ljungberg New Member

do any of you happen to know when this DVD is supposed to be released, I have bene waiting for what feels like 10 years!! I need it now, anybody who can get me some help on this subject it would be greatly appreciated

2. Cat in a Hat

Cat in a Hat New Member

It is currently out. Google is your friend buddy.

I am getting this, it is one of the best series I have seen on TV recently. It is just so, good.

3. hanzo

hanzo New Member

Hmm from what I see it doesn't come out until august 29th. I looked at best buy and they didn't have it(I usually never shop there but sometimes it's worth it to get special editions or when I'm really impatient..) anyways I preordered the third season dvds because I find this show oddly addictive in a strange sort of way. I'm not really much of a TV watcher anymore but I can't get enough of this show. Has a perfect blend of gritty harsh reality and over the top drama.

4. gondolum

gondolum New Member

I grabbed this up along with the tick dvd (hehe always loved that cartoon)

Nip tuck is such a cool show, best to look past all of the gorey stuff though and notice that the show is very well written & acted.

btw, here is a pretty cool fan quiz. www.niptuckquiz.com

5. purebad

purebad I don't need your approval, right?

its a shame this will be the last season. Initially, in season 1 all the hot chicks getting boob jobs and raw sex drew me, but it has kept my attention with thier acting and suspense.

6. bulane

bulane New Member

Season 3 came out last week and it's still a "short wait" on my netflix queue. Anybody here see the third season - what did you think of it?

7. purebad

it definetly kicks it up a notch on the f'ed-up-o-meter, I was entertained though...

8. purebad

damn I just took that quiz and Im quentin! :wtc:

9. bulane

bulane New Member

I just took that quiz - You are most like Christian Troy :eek3d:

10. stungun21

stungun21 New Member

Just picked up my copy the other day, I love this season. Best so far, so its really excellent to have it at my disposal anytime ;)

11. bulane

bulane New Member

Yea, I heard season 3 was pretty damn good - good lesbo action with Kimber and Rhona Mitra :69:

12. hanzo

hanzo New Member

hah yeah it's incredible what they can show on basic cable these days. I don't think there's been an episode of nip tuck where I wasn't either completely disgusted or fully engrossed in what I was watching. Oh BTW have you seen this thing yet? http://niptuckseason3dvd.com/NipTuckContest_Assets.html looks incredible.

13. Barton12

Barton12 New Member

I picked up Season 3 on DVD this weekend for a great price. Awesome show, plenty of drama. I've been following since it came out a few years ago, and they never fail to deliver. There's a contest on the official site if anyone's interested. All you need is a MySpace account :)

14. Scrooge

Scrooge New Member

Great show, I love everything about it. I bought my box set two days after it came out, and it was well worth it. 732 minutes of shows, special features, etc~

Anyone else catch the season 4 premire? And if so, what were your thoughts about it?

And man, I wanna try out that contest, but I don't have enough friends to participate. I'll try and mass add people though, I mean, it's free money. >_>

15. purebad

My impressions of the premier were "WTF" but that is how I feel after each show, and love it! Christian better end up bi, because if he went all gay, the show will have lost its appeal.

16. Barton12

Barton12 New Member

Lol, the show is great. I mean, im always surprised by how far they take the show. I picked up season 3 and its great. I got my 500th friend on MySpace like 2 weeks ago so i was able to sign up for the contest :)

17. MissImportant

MissImportant New Member

best show on tv. can't wait for next weeks episode. Kimber is just so hot. don't you think?