Nintendo "embarrassed" to be Sony or Microsoft Right Now

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Schnei, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Schnei

Schnei OT Supporter

2. FINALBOSS

FINALBOSS

I'd be embarrassed to be Nintendo right now. Sony stole the thunder from the WiiHD.

3. Wolf Demon

Wolf Demon HURF DURF OT Supporter

Nintendo trolling lol

4. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

its ok, nintendo has all those fresh new games coming out like another mario or zelda :hsugh:

5. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

and people will eat those games up. nintendo has best year yet for the wii :rofl:

6. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Talk all the shit you want about Nintendo, we all know that Sony and Microsoft never would have come up with this on their own.

7. Rumble

Rumble OT Supporter

So? Thats the way the world works. Somebody comes up with something, someone else makes it better.

8. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

:werd:

9. Wthermans

Wthermans What does "New High Score" mean? Is that bad? Di

I just think it's funny seeing people who hated the Wii's waggle and how you had to "get off the couch to play", but they're giddy as a schoolgirl over Natal and Move. :rofl:

10. Sooka

Sooka New Member

Right because it's like Nintendo invented motion control. The PS1 had that shit with the glove nearly a decade before the Wii came out. :ugh:

Nintendo still sold the most consoles out of the three though, and they probably made the most profits considering what a cheaply made system the Wii is. I still love playing my PS3 way more than I ever liked playing the Wii though, I got bored of playing the Wii without even owning the system, which is a first for me when it comes to not owning a game console and only playing it at friends houses. All my friends who had Wii's already sold them too, though they want to buy them all over again now with the new Nintendo games coming out. I don't get why people buy a console because of a few good games, considering the fact that you will eventually get bored of those games and then your console will be useless until new good games come out. That's why I love my PS3 so much, no matter how many games I play on it there always ends up being more good games that I either haven't played yet or haven't even heard of.

11. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

sonyfanboy.txt

12. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

i also didnt need to own a wii to realize how quickly i got bored with it. buddy had one for a month or two and it was used for maybe 2 or 3 weeks and then it sat until he sold it. its a dust collector. id personally have no interest in any of the games it has or will have still.

13. Wolf Demon

I think Apple has a patent on that or something. Could they sue Sony?:noes:

14. Sooka

Sooka New Member

Yeah because if I like the PS3 and post about it then I'm automatically a fanboy. Enjoy sucking on my fanboy nuts. :fawk:

15. Wolf Demon

I think it's all pretty gimmicky and gay

16. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

:werd: ill give the other 2 a try when they come out but im not dying to try it at all.

17. Wolf Demon

Sonys sounds like the most expensive one too. Natal requires just a camera. I'm not sure how well that will really work, and it's obvious that Sony improved upon Natal with having a device that is easily trackable by the camera, but the fact you have to have two of those for quite a few things that they're showing seems ridiculous. Each individual one is probably going to cost $50 and I don't doubt that there will be games that will for some reason want you to use 4 or something

18. Schnei

Schnei OT Supporter

I think Sony and Microsoft aren't really gonna see the benefits of their motion controls like they think. Everyone's more then sick of them from the wii and from what it looks like, they're really just puttin out the same shit with better graphics. Plus, all the gimicky shit the wii pulled was targeted at families who didn't know any better. Sony and xbox have lost out on the family market and are now competing for a market of gamers who are already sick of it. I don't think it's really gonna work out for em. Iunno, just my opinion though.

19. Sooka

Sooka New Member

Are there any Wii owners out there who are NOT Zelda fans and haven't been Mario fans since the SNES days? I never jerked off over Zelda as much as most people do and the only Mario games I like are the 2D ones. I'm just curious as to hear a Wii owners opinion who isn't so crazy about Zelda and Mario, what other Wii games are worth getting hyped over?

20. Schnei

Schnei OT Supporter

Ya, could you imagine buyin four ps3 controller and then 4 move controllers? That's pretty gay

21. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

ive never been a zelda fan and im bored with mario games. thats one of the biggest reasons, along with the stupid controls of the wii, that i dislike the wii as a whole

22. Wolf Demon

:werd: And not to mention the secondary controller. Sure you can use the dualshock 2 or whatever controller but i can't imagine that being very comfortable in the first place. Peripherals and accessories are becoming way too expensive nowadays.

23. Schnei

Schnei OT Supporter

I've been a Nintendo fan since birth with the SNES and I can honestly say not much. Metroid games were good for the wii but that's another franchise they've been riding off of. RE4 when it came out solely on the gamecube was really sweet. Fire emblem games are fun sometimes and Wii sports was fun too until its novelty wore off. I just modded my wii and am playin through all the WiiWare games. There's actually not some bad ones their either. Swords & Soldiers and World of Goo with 4 players comes to mind right away.

24. Sooka

Sooka New Member

So far the only game I've played on the PS3 with motion control was Flow, which was a pretty crappy game but the trippy graphics and motion controls made it pretty cool to play through the first time just for the novelty effect. I don't think Sony will get very far with the motion controls though, at least not on the PS3. They'll just end up having third-party developers make a bunch of dull games that are brightened a bit by motion controls, except they'll be sold on PSN for 10 bucks instead of being sold at Gamestop for $30.

25. Schnei

Schnei OT Supporter

Ya, it seems to be the new thing. It makes the company make more money, "Adds to the gameplay" if you believe that or not, and I think helps prevent piracy of the game.