SRS Night out

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bongbong, Dec 26, 2006.

1. bongbong

bongbong Guest

Hello!

This is my first post here... I need somewhere to write down what happened to me on the last party, and I need someone for feedback, someone who doesnt know me at all.

The party was great, there where three dancefloors and a heck alot of people. I got a little drunk, to relax and dance easier... Then my night was wrecked in a way I coudlnt imagine. I went to stand by my friend at the bar to buy more drinks, and a girl pushed me, I told my friend what a pussy, then the girl started screaming "who are you calling a whore motherfucker" and went on and on about me calling her a whore, which I dont remember, and my friend didnt hear anything either. Then she goes on and threathens to spit me in the face, I was now just standing there and her brother came by too, telling me "if there is a problem we can take it outside" I told him "no problem if anything I apologize it wasnt my intention to hurt anyone, now merry christmas". Fcuks sake. So I dont take any drinks and go sit at a table, my friend joins me and we sit for a while.

Then the girl walks by and starts arguing, yelling and pointing at me, my friend (also girl) tryes to defend me. Then I sucumb and let my head soak down, with hand I prevent my eyes from being seen buy anyone. So I start thinking what the hell is this why me and what if I told the girl she was a whore, what kind of person am I, and it goes downward and I start crying... yes at a party full of people. I get support from my friend and my girl-friend now realizes the other girl is drunk and tells her to fuck off, sits beside me and starts telling me all nice things. She takes me to the smoking room and tells me about her aswell and really supports me like hell and I start feeling like the worst fucking dumbass and loozer ever found on this planet. Thats how I still feel now when I remember this.

Thats that.

After the party the girl now outside, walks by me and still begins screaming at me and yelling "who the fuck do you think I am, you calling me a pussy you fuck ... ..." now Im more sober because I drank water, and I can see that she is some kind of a mentaly-disturbed person, not just drunk. She should seek help. Her brother doesnt even bother threatening me, he just looks away from me, he knows. He screams to her "if you love me then leave now", she disobeys. Her brother is so embarresed, and I just dont say a thing to her or anybody else while she is screaming her guts off. Then her brother forcibly takes her away and I go home.

Cliffs:

Girl thinks I called her a whore, I start crying at the party, She finds me again and starts yelling outside, her brother forces her away, while I realize she is a drunken psycho.

2. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

From my perspective that girl is really just plain dumb and sounds like a drama queen. But in that lies the main problem. Shes just that, a stupid ass random bitch and you shouldn't have gotten yourself all worked up over that. Alcohol does different things to different people. I have a friend that rarely drinks but when he does, he usually will end up crying. So I am not sure if it was just the alcohol messing with you but you definately should not be bothered by the rants of an idiotic random girl to the point of crying or feeling depressed.

So my advice is don't take things so seriously. This is a RANDOM girl that you don't even know, you shouldn't let her bother you to the point of crying. And again it may have been alot of the alcohol that caused you to breakdown like that but then you just need to work on changing your mentality of your environment when you do drink.

My advice for next time if a similar situation arises: Just walk away and laugh about how ludicrous this rude ass bitch is acting and forget about it. Maybe share it with your friends and laugh about it but definately don't let it get to you. Think about it, its not that important for you to get worked up over.

3. bongbong

bongbong Guest

Thanks!

Incredible what bitches there are, if I wasnt a nice dude I would have bitch-slapped her and punched down her brother...

mental note: do not drink hard in public places.

4. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Sounds to me like you don't really remember what you said. It would not surprise me to learn that you can be a violent drunk (when you are really drunk). It also would not surprise me to learn that you did call her a whore for bumping into you and then to justify your actions you tell the story as if she was the only one with a problem

I could of course be wrong. Do you remember or do you just think your remember.....

5. bongbong

bongbong Guest

I remember very well, I also remember that I turned to my friend and asked him "did I actually say that to her?" He said "no just ignore her she is drunk"... thats why I started crying later, she really insisted I did call her a whore, and I thought I might be an asshole as drunken and not even know it... It was later that I found she was she one with problems.
    Also her brother wasnt sure if I said anything at all to her... She also said I called her a pussy and said that she was mean when she was yelling at me and I didnt say a word or even nod or look at her...

My next question is... how is it percieved when a man cries at a party? How common is it? (I dont party alot at all, this is all a major suprise for me, im a bookworm and computer geek...) Doesnt it mean Im a total lozer and all the girls now percieve me as inadequate/worst loser ever? Thats what Im worried about now, that as drunk I am a loser, and perhaps even not drunk...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2006
  6. armond

armond New Member

So you cried at a social event and you actually did nothing wrong?

Ok, do you normally allow things to bother you and just break down in tears? Or is this a result of you holding everything in and letting it all out? You need to assert yourself, not saying pick a fight, but I am saying be confident in defending yourself. Getting upset and emotional about the problem, which incidentally had little to do with and more to do with her own problems, is not going to solve your issues.

Instead of breaking down, perhaps gain the opinion of those who are there when something like is happening or about to happen.

If someone's feelings got hurt, and in all truth you meant nothing by it, then don't trouble yourself over it. It wasn't like you actually called her a whore.

7. bongbong

bongbong Guest

I have never before cried at social events and cried about twice when feeling like I was broken, which I assume is normal to sometimes happen... On the other hand the whole last two months have been really hard for me, many emotional things gone wrong and I didnt allow myself to cry then, I was very close a couple of times.

The problem I now realize with me is that I dont really assert myself in any way when Im drunk, Im way to nice, almost Jesus-like, and I really took it to my heart all the things she said about me...

What do you think of guys like me? Guys crying at social events...

8. erynne936

erynne936 my av is a car, but i'm a girl. stop calling me b OT Supporter

i wouldn't think any less of you. probably hardly anyone even noticed. people are more concerned with themselves to notice, even though you may feel like they did. its a double standard, too. of a girl was crying at a party, people would just go, "oh, well she drank too much" and not think much of it.

you had a rough couple of months and the alcohol allowed all the emotion to come out when you got tipped off by this small thing happening at the party. alcohol lets parts of you come out that you normally wouldn't when you are more actively controlling your behavior.

chalk it up to a learning experience and maybe let yourself have more time, even if alone, where you can let your emotions out if you are having a rough period. meditating or writing in a journal can be helpful.

9. bongbong

bongbong Guest

Thanks!