Nice guy, Older men, w/e

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Feb 18, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

What happens is that a guy approaches a girl who finds him unattractive. Does she say, "I find you ugly?" No. She says "You're too nice," or "I only like older guys," or something less blunt than "Nasty face you've got there."

Guys then take away from this that all women like assholes or all women like older men and resent and resent and resent some more. :ugh:

My best friend from HS has this huge insecurity about girls only being into older guys, because he ran into a number of women who basically told him they didn't like him b/c he was their age, instead of outright saying he wasn't attractive to them. This insecurity was the source of a fight between us, where he adamantly and angrily condemned my relationship with somebody 2 years my junior. He even admitted to being irrational about it, but his resentment is deep set enough that he can't help his reaction, and continues to insist that if he ever meets the girl he will beat her up emotionally. :)rofl: w/e that means)

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i find it difficult to date guys my own age :dunno: but yea, women will always try to be nice about rejecting you

3. jonno

jonno New Member

even most guys will lie to tell a girl he's not interested. not many people are going to flat out say "i'm not attracted to you"

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

lol ill say it straight up.. I wont be rude or mean about it but ill be honest.

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

they'll always be nice but average or below average (as in not hideous) guys aren't getting turned down because of their looks. their getting turned down because of their personality and lack of confidence. since the guy knows that he is not hot, this reason is much easier to live with than admitting he is somewhat of a loser and doing something about it.

can i get a female's opinion or two on what i just said?