NHL 10 Demo

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Thomas Crenshaw, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

Played it, game is 09 with minor tweaks. Why waste everyones time when a DLC could have done exactly what 10 is..fighting is diff, pin against walls, and fight after a whistle (which will get raped in online playing)

2. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

dlc couldnt have fixed what 09 had turned into. the online was a joke with cheese goals. will this one be different, i hope so, but no patch woulda fixed 09. it is beyond broken

3. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

perhaps... but after playing it for 10 mins its way too similar.

07 to 08 was like woah, and 08 to 09 was also the same reaction is this so meh its not even funny

4. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

i think its a real good step up. its no longer a rush down the ice shoot toe drag festival. the ai actually plays defense and the goalie plays goalie. that alone is a huge step from 09

5. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

werd

6. StuDLei

StuDLei Death before Dishonor

I shouldn't have read this before playing it. I just found out it was out on XBL. Going to DL now. I don't really care if its not that much better than 09..as long as its better. Besides I have a hard time believe it what with the new precision passing by itself. Anyways, I look forward to the new NHL game every year more than anything. Can't wait to play the demo!!!!!!

7. StuDLei

FUCK I CANTWIAT OHTOIAHT:OIHQEW:IOTHJ:WOIETHH!!!!!

8. StuDLei

Game feels smoother and generally better overall. I'm not sure how much I like precision passing. The hardest passes don't feel hard enough. I know I can change this with a slider which is great...but online?? We'll have to see. I like boardplay alot though... seems like it would have been really hard to pull of and for it to work but it definately does.

Another item.. I knew from everything I heard that it sounded like the offense was going to be dumbed down alot this year, which might be slightly more realistic but not as much fun. That of course will be alot different online however. I hardly played 07-09 offline at all. Overall it seems like a step in the right direction. It definately just feels better.