Nextel Advise

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Stewey, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Stewey

Stewey New Member

Anyone know a way out of the contract? I have had my service for about 6 months. I have the i860 which drops just about every other call. I get no reception in the building that I work in. I opened a trouble ticket with Nextel and they have told me it is a problem with the phone, which can not be true since everyone in the building with Nextel has this problem. I have even tried bringing a i730 into the building and still no reception. No one in the group I work with have this problem with there cell phone providers.
    Oh by the Nextel :fawk: !!!!!

2. Maliboost

Maliboost New Member

nextels are the worse reception evar. al my friends with them run around like idiots looking for a signal, one of my friends phone won't work in his house or car, he'll have 1 bar and i'll have 4:rofl::rofl:

3. Stewey

Stewey New Member

So I just talk to Nextel and they are still investigating. If they are unable to give service in my current location, they will let me out of the contract!:x:

4. Stewey

Stewey New Member

Still no update from Nextel. I spoke with their Tech support and there is no update on the trouble ticket. They closed the original ticket due to me not responding to the vm they left for me, which I never got. The representitive then proceeded to advise me it would take another 24-72 hours. The BS part about what she told me was that I created the problem for my service not working and it is not Nextel's fault!LOL I had to hang up befroe I errupted. I am going to call back later today.