TAT next set of ink v. need to set a date

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pigeon, Mar 5, 2007.

1. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

on my lower back i have "love" written in kanji. even though it's totally corny now and every chick has some kind of asian character on her body, i still love the way the character looks. however, i've thought it looked awful lonely for a while, but i was never sure what i wanted to do. driving to work today i had divine inspiration. :mamoru:

i was thinking
    how fucking cool would it look (done right, of course) to have 2 koi swimming around the character? i have the kanji and a yin yang on my shoulder blade and after tonight i'll have the lotus on my neck. if i marry the guy i'm with now, i'll put his last name in korean on my other shoulder blade just because the character fucking rocks. all asian, so i was thinking on koi swimming down and the other up, sort of circling it, yin yang style. years ago i saw a chick getting a yellow koi wiht all sorts of rainbow colors in the scales and it was gorgeous. i have a lot of work to do before i get this done, and there's a lot of planning because this has the potential to either look really cool or really shitty.

and of course i'm thinking about it *as* i'm reading how trendy koi are. :rofl:
    but i want to keep in line with the asian theme i have on my back, and i love all the stuff i'm reading about koi, and i've always thought they are beautiful fish and they'd make a rocking tattoo.

it won't be for a few months before i'm ready to do this.... financially, mainly. but i will definitely let y'all know how it goes once i'm more into the process.

2. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

http://www.nootrope.net/koi/art3.jpg

i'm at work so i can only link the picture, but this is what i want to do. i just found this. that's what i want, around the character.

edit: but more detailed than that... not the simple (elegant and beautiful, don't get me wrong) brushstrokes there. more defined. i think.

3. joy division

joy division New Member

get a necklace of dicks.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

mortixer haxored your account.

5. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

:rofl: that's fucking brilliant. why didn't i think of that:naughty:

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

That's actually already been done. :rofl: