FRK Newly Pregnant :)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dnallivah, Feb 1, 2005.

1. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

And just now starting to show. Wondering if any of you have any freaky/safe play positions/play to try out. I'm going nuts cause right now I'm having to go without sex until next week (it'll be two weeks....which for me is hell).

:hsd:

2. _syn

_syn New Member

Are you sure sex is a good idea... isn't that what got you into this predicament in the first place?

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:rofl: :rofl:

I think that MOST positions are going to be safe until your third trimester. I think common sense will be your friend in this case. No beatings to the stomach, no rough sessions , no medical play...things that the average person wouldnt do anyway but to the freakier, probably needs to be said.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i hate to admit that i agree with _syn (why the name change by the way darlin?)

BUT, if you must, anything that doesn't allow deep penetration is good. Banging into the uterus is not a good idea. And make sure he wraps it up, just in case.

But I don't think that being pregnant has anythnig to do with limiting freakiness. Be as freaky as you want, just be careful. Have fun :hs:

edit: well put cherry :)

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

as far as I understand as long as there is no trauma to the belly area (blunt force or staircases) you can do whatever you want.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

up until her last few months, deep penetration won't do any harm.. it can bring on contractions at the latter end of the pregnancy, but untill then, they can fuck as deep and as hard as they'd like (within reason)..

7. xela

xela So say we all!

That's why I always. Actually, I think doctors encourage sex during pregnancy.

8. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

well, after him bumping my cervix, my dr told me to go without until he saw me again...which is monday.

9. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

after we found out he kept saying things like "this is how we made junior" .....

i've never went dry so fast in my life.

10. _syn

_syn New Member

...and you are looking forward to a life-long attachment to this jacknuts? :ugh:

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i didn't think ramming into the cervix at any point in time in a pregnancy was a good idea :\ but then again, i've never been pregnant :hs:

12. Cherryfire

Ramming into the cervix, period, sucks.

13. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

:rofl:

not really, but stuff happens. plus he'd never said anything so stupid since i've met him, and he's way too excited about the little thing inside of me to be truely mad at that comment.

as for the ramming of the cervix, definatly wasn't planned. we're playing with new positions to prepare for the third trimester (just now on the second)....and this one won't be used then, but damn the penetration will be greatly enjoyed after the baby is born. :hs:

14. Cherryfire

How long have you two been together, by the way?

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i'll toast that :crying:

16. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

we've only been dating a year this month. up until me he was a bachelor for years, and i guess saw something special enough to try to make it work. i gave up some of my more freaky stuff while he worked on tact. very happy together, but didn't plan on having kids for another couple years or so if stuff kept working out so well.

guess bc just wasn't enough, my fault for not insisting more, but i guess that's just the slut in me. definatly don't regret it though, we're friends first and foremost :)

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

all i can say is that i wish you luck. one of my best friends was with this guy for 4 years, fairly good relationship. he was an idiot of course. but then she ended up pregnant, and he kicked her out on her ass. now she has a 6 month old with no daddy.

18. xela

xela So say we all!

Well, that's a downer. :sad2:

19. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

that's awful :( I will say I was scared to death to tell him, but he was more nervous due to my history of miscarriages. We kept it quiet for the first couple months before even telling our parents. Now that I'm in the second trimester he's called every one of his friends to tell them, I had no idea he'd be so happy. :)

Really put some relief to my mind.

Only down side is my sex drive is going wild, thank god for KY.

20. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

yeah its not a great story. and i just got off the phone with her (coincidence?) and she is having spats with her parent's and is probably getting kicked out of her house. she had to move back home (she's 22) because the baby daddy put her 9000 in debt (her own stupid fault though, she knew better but was "blinded by love").

i wouldn't wish her situation on anyone. i'm glad that you're happy, i won't worry you anymore with horror stories of what her ex did and said and how he acted because then you'll really worry. lets just say that some guys take it better than others at first but still end up cracking in the end. good luck to you sweetheart.

21. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

First congrats!:bigthumb:

My exwife and I would have sex all the time while she was pregos. Of course we weren't able to do some psoitions, but we still fucked like rabbits till the last month. One of her favorite positions was both of us on our sides with me behind her. Another one is you at the edge of the bed on your back with him standing or kneeling on the floor. He'll be able to toss your legs over his shoulders and get good penetration. It's an exciting time. There's going to be a lot of trail and error as to what feels good for you.

22. pacent

pacent For Teh Nguyen OT Supporter

Your baby is going to be born with a dent in his head :noes:

23. jbuffethed

jbuffethed Member

My wife and I just had our baby in Dec. We kinda both got shafted on sex during the pregnancy. She had to have her gall bladder out @ 26 weeks and was having contractions until term and was given medicine to stop. Then she was on bed rest the last 2 months. But our son is here now and so adorable. We've waited our 6 weeks and just getting back into things.

24. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

After our last kid was born my ex and I went at it in 4 weeks. Damn we were both horny.

25. Big Red

Big Red New Member

I could not imagine not waiting until I was fully healed after giving birth to have sex again, that is quite a trauma to go through and takes a while to recuperate.
    My hubby and I never had any problems with sex when I was pregnant. I remember the first time I got pregnant he was scared because he had gone through losing a baby with his 1st wife. It turned out that I did miscarry but it was certainly not because of sex. I know that my hormones went crazy when I was pregnant with my last son. My breasts were so much more tender and I came alot faster than before. My favorite position while I was prego (anytime really ;) ) was me on top and while I was riding him, he would suck on my nipples, hard enough to leave little bruises :naughty: ANd I would usually have some anal stimulation.