FRK Newest Fantasy..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eugene Wildwood, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

I really need a girl heh..Anyways..

I was thinking about how much fun it'd be to take my s/o other, and say, get her slightly stoned, not like totally wasted, just enough to get a good buzz. And tie her up, and blindfold her, and use some electric toys, (the kind like when you go to a doctor they use to move/contract/stimulate muscles, etc.) on her. And using wax and ice....:bigthumb:

2. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

sounds like a typical all-inclusive bondage scene. you need to get more specific because to use all of those in one night would take a long while and probably tire her out i'd imagine. pick one and concentrate on it.

and why does she have to be stoned? if she can't enjoy it sober you really shouldn't be doing it. if she is hesitant talk to her about it and maybe start off slow. get a scarf and tie her hands up. not tight, so she can still escape. but if you don't do anything to scare/hurt her she will build trust in you and you can work your way up to kinkier stuff

3. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Electric play kinda scares me ... I'd be too afraid to try it. Wax & ice = :naughty:

4. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

electric play always seems to erotic to me. and the girl, once she got over her fear, would love it i'd imagine. i mean just watching some of the stuff on sites like wiredpussy.com, the girls have such intense orgasms

5. Luciano

Luciano Guest

dont believe everything you see on the internet.

6. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

Gotta be careful if you're stoned. Dont want to accidently hurt her.

7. Always safety first with BDSM!

8. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Ive used the violet wand..looks like a smaller version of those plasma balls you played with in science class..and Im here to tell you that it feels outstanding. Its a light tingle that basically feels like you touched something ungrounded..except without the wanting to piss yourself and being unable to move part. lol..its lighter than that. Doesnt hurt, just ..tingles. I highly recommend it.

9. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I've seen those but have been too afraid to even read up on them. Plus I'm almost positive that my husband wouldn't go for it. I've had to work my way up to some of the other things we do for quite some time.

10. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

I know this. I didnt say ID be stoned.

11. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I wouldn't recommend drug use with BDSM play. Even the pro's are against it. At the play parties you're not allowed to use alcohol or drugs. It's for safety.