Newbie with BMW E36 *56k Warning*

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by 94is, Nov 4, 2003.

1. 94is

94is Guest

Hello! I have browsed these boards long enough and have decided to finally post some pics of my car. As far as mods go, I have a few. I have m3 h&r sport springs, m3 bilstein sports, m3 TMS track sways, european ellipsoids, Phillips 4300k HID's, Gen V DDE's, M3 front bumper, motorsport door mouldings, clear corners, tint, Alpine 7893 head unit, magnaflow custom cat-back exhaust, Dinan performance chip, autothority intake with PAR heatshield, Kamei eyebrows, some Mille Miglias 18x8 (holding me over for my RGR's) and of course a V1. I'm sure there are some things that I'm missing, whatever. I have also recently purchased a wrecked 95' m3 to do an engine/tranny/brake swap onto my car. That should be fun. Comments welcome. :)

-Kim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 94is

94is Guest

Yeah, you guessed. I thought I'd go incognito with my sn though. :x:

3. Dr.EtNiEs

Dr.EtNiEs Guest

fuck nice car :bigthumb:

4. Nice clean car. The angel eyes really look great too.

<-----BMW Tech

5. TrueSlide

TrueSlide Guest

Awesome, simply awesome :bigthumb:

6. DSHR

DSHR Well-Known Member

That's one klean ride :eek3: :bowdown:

7. 94is

94is Guest

I live in Carlsbad. I used to live in OC, but moved in 02'.

I do get shit sometimes from people who think its my boyfriends car, I don't care though. I can't really blame them, I don't know any other girls who drive modified BMW's anyway. :cool:

8. Most of them here drive sunfires or v6 mustangs :\

9. 94is

94is Guest

:rofl: Yeah, she actually sold it a few months back. Mine is a 325is too, but soon to have a lovely little 3.0 in there. I can't wait :bigthumb:

Edit: I believe it to be a fake Hamann kit too. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

10. 94is

94is Guest

Do you have a BMW too? You must to know Maryam. ;)

11. 94is

94is Guest

As for the wheels, I got them for free with tires so I'm not complaining :bigthumb:

And I also happen to work for the company that makes Lightings and DDE's, and I've got a shitload of lightings here in my room, waiting for me to assemble them. I personally prefer the look of the DDE's, as for an OEM look. The lightnings are nice for good visibility during the day, but they look better on E46 imo :) They are cheaper and I believe aside from the fragility of the rings, its an easier install than DDE's.

12. stinkieboi

stinkieboi haha!!1

i dont know if it's just me, but i guess i kinda noticed by her signing -kim

btw, it was a good thing you said sorry in advanced... if you did that and she was a guy, she would probably kill you...

also, :cool: car... i am planning on getting an m3 one day, maybe if i become rich like you!

13. 94is

94is Guest

Yeah, maybe one day I can get an M3 too. Until then, I will just build one :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm not rich by any means. I'd probably be able to actually afford to eat if I didn't have this car. Engine swaps aren't cheap and neither is my head gasket that I believe I just blew tonight. It's been going, and I've just been babying her. Oh well, thank god for a 2nd car :bigthumb:

14. topdawg196

topdawg196 New Member

nice ride, im pretty sure i've seen you on DTM. Im MaximaRider on there, holla back ;-)

15. 94is

94is Guest

You probably have. I've been on DTM for awhile now, and am also a supporting vendor on BF.C :bigthumb: Do you drive a Maxima? I used to have one before my bmw, until I killed it! Only had the poor thing for 36 hours before it perished in a 6 car pile-up :wtc:

16. 216to614

216to614 Guest

That's 1 clean Bimmer.

17. MerkurMan

MerkurMan Gimme Nuts, Bolts and 12 Volts

Your car is beautiful. Is that Orient Blue?

18. 94is

94is Guest

Orient Blue!? Hell no. This is Mauritius Blue Metallic. Available only on 93' and 94' 325is. All the cars came with only dove grey interior and they only shipped 180 over each year, so its a pretty rare color. Although over in Europe they used the color on more models so its more common. I get alot of people wondering what color it is. It is actually very close to Avus blue, but is a bit darker. When I went to the dealership for touch up paint, the guy was convinced that I had conjured up some imaginary color. Probably because I'm a girl and have no idea what I'm driving :slap:

19. Yop

Yop Guest

sweet IS, im thinking of getting a m3 of the same gen, its just a decision of ANOTHER s13 style 240sx and then slap like 12gs of mods, or get a 15k m3, and slap some rims ... dunno.. tough decision

20. Supratt85

Supratt85 New Member

Hey my brothers got almost the same thing, except his is a 93, and hes getting a M3 front end this weekend, Looks real hot, i think i might get him the Euro Ellipsoids and the HIDs as a present.

If you dont mind me asking where and how much did you get the Ellipsoids and the HIDS from?

21. 94is

94is Guest

I actually got a steal on some used ellipsoids with hid's. The only reason I would consider them used was because the guy I bought them from, bought them for his car and never installed them. Then sold them to me at basically half cost, he must not have known what he had :bigthumb:

As for ellipsoids and hid's, you may want to contact www.umnitza.com We distribute to them our DDE's. Since I bought my hid's, they have become illegal to even sell. But I'm pretty sure that Matt (Umnitza) can still get some. He doesn't sell the Philips kit I love so much, but instead sells a Catz 4500k kit. I'm not sure what he sells the whole thing for, but last I checked ellipsoids (for Zkw's) cost about $400 and hid's were about the same, maybe a hair cheaper.

That would be a pretty cool present to get though! :)

22. pisces21

pisces21 Guest

smooth looking car. and nothing is hotter to me than a girl that can drive well and drive a hooked up car.....you got a man? hehe

23. 94is

94is Guest

Yeah, I've got myself a man. It's fun having a guy who's into modified BMW's too :bigthumb:

24. ijustwantpics

ijustwantpics New Member

super pimp! I like it! girls got style :bigthumb:

25. Dracord

Dracord Always late on title changes

very nice..i've got the same wheels on my accord :o