Newbie Help!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Kcomps, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

So I have been working out with a routine for about almost 3 months that consists of 3 days of cardio/core training and 3 days of lifting. Well, the other night I ran into a friend that I havent' seen for a while and he asked me if I have been hitting the pipe, meaning I lost noticeable amount of weight.
    My question is, am I supposed to lose some weight before I start to gain muscle, or do I need to just eat more to bulk up and turn the fat into muscle? My goal is to be "cut", "toned", w/e you want to call it. I am 18 165 5"11.
    I was also wondering about cutting, I watch what I eat, like stay away from fast food, soda, candy. I am always hungry also, so should I fight the urge or am i supposed to be stuffing my face?

I really need the help! Thanks.

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

so i guess the sticky at the top of the page titled, "NOOBS - please read before posting" missed you, huh?

READ THE FUCKING STICKIES

3. SteveO

SteveO Guest

YEAH TURN THE FAT INTO MUSCLE. I swear peoples IQ fucking drops lower and lower with every generation. I'm not going to bother answering these stupid ass questions because my little 10 year old cousin is smarter than you.

4. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

no, I read it, but sometimes I need shit to be explained to me in lamens terms and not all the scientific bullshit.

5. SteveO

SteveO Guest

dude

eat, lift, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat.. and when I say eat, I mean foods rich in protein and high in calories. A good meal would be something like

Can of Tuna
    20oz milk
    2 cups oatmeal
    1/2 cup walnuts

notice a balance of carbs, fats, and protein? lay out all your meals like this, eat a fuck load of calories, and gain weight

6. Fabian

Fabian Active Member

Non scientific

Ok

Eat. Shit. Lift. Eat. Sleep. Shit. Eat. Lift. Eat. Lift. Shit some more. Eat. Eat. Eat. Lift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.