newbie help, what move to make next...?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ardon, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Ardon

Ardon New Member

I am in the first relationship of my life its been almost 3 months now... so everything ive done with her has been my first time... so far its just been movies, lunch, beach, making out/feeling each other up... but not pleasuring each other yet.. nothing sexual.. occasionally grab a boob or stroke the panty waist line and kiss on the neck or stomach but nothing further... maybe taking off our shirts but not her bra... my situation is that im pretty sure she wants to take it a step further but iam not experienced in this.. i don't know where to take it from here and what to do... she asked me what i thought about sex the other day... we talked about it.. she also said there are other things besides sex (obviously) but i think that was a hint... so what move do i make the next time we are making out? and after i get past that step what comes next etc etc... until sex... i want like a dating timeline of how and when you should push things further... its not like i really need those things, i feel like a bastard asking for this advice, but it makes the relationship stronger and we have to get past the awkwardness and lose are virginity sometime... and i dont want her to think ive lost interest in her or her to lose interest in me... i think she wants me and i just need to start making some bigger moves.... where do i start

thanks for any help.. i hope you understand what iam asking

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

uhm do what nature is telling you to do.. jeez your the leader.

slow carass her body next time but move elsewhere besides the boobs ( boobs are easy game ) get your ass maybe front side outside the clothing if the response is good then start on the stomach work your hands down the pants.. or get her hand feeling yours up...

if she starts to resist DO NOT fcking push it. just stop n a small little sorry if you really went way to far. Once the feeling has started keep taking it as far as you feel comfortable with until you either both get akward or it ends up in the bed :p.

3. LikkleBaer

LikkleBaer New Member

There are really no set rules on this kind of thing. If you're both virgins things can be a bit awkward because neither of you will have your technique worked out yet or really know what you're going to like.

I would recommend buying some massage oils - jasmine is a good scent to use for setting a sexual mood - and up the intimacy without any pressure.

The pace will likely set itself... when it comes down to it, don't be in too much of a rush. Take time to enjoy foreplay before you start fucking, that way it'll be more comfortable and enjoyable.

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, there's step 1: when you're making out next time with your shirts off, move your hand toward the clasp on her bra. If she stops you, don't push; but if she doesn't really react, pop the clasp and make the move to slide it off her.

5. Ardon

Ardon New Member

thanks,

my friends told me the next move is reaching my hand down the front of her panties... but i don't know what to do when i get down there.. im obviously not going to just rip off her pants and start giving her oral... there has to be some steps in between to gradually lead up to more intimate actions... i dont know what to do..

6. Bedroomeyes202

Bedroomeyes202 New Member

stop overthinking it- and talk to her, if you cant talk to her about this, dont try to do anything further, she will let you know if shes uncomfortable with something that you do... just try and see what happens, your both going to have uncomfortable moments- but just try and see

7. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

You're putting too much presure on yourself and the whole sex thing. Worrying about what to do next once you get your hand down her pants is just mind fucking you.

Go into this knowing that instinct will take over. Once your hand is down there and you feel the heat from her crotch, you'll just know to rub her gently. More than likely, she'll reach down and move your hand to right where she wants you to rub her anyway. After that just place her hand ontop of your crotch or on your upper thigh. Like everyone said, it's going to be awkward as all get out your first time. She'll be scarded to touch you, you'll need to give possitive renforcement as she handles your penis. Most girls are afraid to touch a guy anyway. Tell her what you like and she'll tell you want she likes.

Go with what Blazer said. Next time you both have your shirts off, try to remove her bra. If she lets you, things will just flow from there.

8. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

I say next time she's with you and your making out you go for it... start by getting that skirt off and playing with her through her panties... after she's soaked those through then take them off and hit it.....

9. MP525i

MP525i New Member

please remember that when you stick your hand down there, to be gentle. my first time i was pretty rough and of course she didn't like it too much.

10. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

dont think of it as taking one step at a time everytime u make out, just go with it. if she moves your hand to certian places then go with the flow and keep going. if you notice she stops and gets uncomfortable with something then uve gone to far and apalogize for it and dont do it again until she says u can.

11. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

I was in your position 3 months ago ^_^ (except even worse!)
    In these situations, dont think with your head - think with your dick. Just make sure you know how to pop a bra :big grin:

12. niquesuave06

niquesuave06 New Member

How experienced is she?

I thought you said she was a virgin, but what else has she done/not done? That will play a big role in deciding how to proceed.

13. Ardon

Ardon New Member

thanks so much this helps alot..

i dont think shes that experienced... she is a virgin and im pretty sure shes never given anyone oral... and wouldnt it be kind of rude/weird to ask her what shes done with other guys?

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Wierd? Nah, akward maybe. Rude? If she takes it that way, you don't have a very good relationship with her. You should be able to openly/honestly talk about your sexual history with your partner -- if you can't, you shouldn't be having sex.... for a MYRIAD of potential reasons.

15. Ardon

Ardon New Member

thats the way i felt at first then my friend told me that by asking her it would make me seem insecure to her and just not a good thing to want to know about her?

16. Parliament

Parliament New Member

Thoes thoughts in your head have never even crossed my mind. Once your in a relationship, it just builds up and you eventually know when it's time for what, it comes natural.

Just make her feel comfortable, most girls usually whisper in my ear what they want me to do. It's not like a talk it's more of an erotic whisper, which turns both of us on even more. Be creative, next time things heat up take one hand from the back of her neck and work it down to her waist. Lightly pull it down her thigh, and pull it back up her inner thigh slowly, if she likes it and doesnt try to move your hand away, with your other hand, bring her hand to your cock and let her feel your hard dick, move her hand in a motion which you want, and she'll do the same to you

that's just a thought, all girls are different, she might want you to take total control of her :naughty: