newb questions, timeline(with pics), please critique

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Bruised Lee, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruised Lee

Bruised Lee John Kune Do, puncher of faces

FIXED!, newb questions, timeline(with pics), please critique

hello guys, i'm pretty much a newb but read all the stickies. i use to be pretty athletic in highschool (5 years ago) when i took wieght lifting classes use to break dance all the time, it was really easy to control my body and to be agile and nimble considering i only wieghed 125lbs at the time (i'm 5'6''). it was always really easy to bench my wieght and at a time i could do about 50 dips. looking back i was a skinny fuck with very little body fat and really fast metabolism, i didn't eat very much.

then i didn't workout for like a couple of years, then got back in to it in college (about 2 years ago). i lifted pretty hard core for a quarter while taking creatine and got pretty big. i wieghted about 135 and my bench max was 225. then in the summer i got pretty lazy. here is a picture of me on my 21st bday.

[​IMG]
    my arms were still pretty big, but i got kinda chubby.

i let my self go for a year with out working out at all really, then tried to work out for about a month before going to hawaii:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    at this time i don't think could bench my wieght 10 reps with 3 sets. the month of work out really did nothing.

here i was last year january when i decided to go on a small body building contest with some friends because i felt unsatisfied with my body:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my girlfriend at the time said i was chubby. my face lost a lot of deffinition, i kinda had a double chin.
    after just working out by my self for a quarter of school, with no supplements and adding more running to my work out (i never use to run at all) here is what i looked like by spring break:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

then i went to hong kong for summer vacation and ate too much crappy (but great tasting) food and no working out. here are some pics of me getting a tatoo over there, i lost a lot of the little size i gained and gone was any deffinition. sorry i don't have any good pics at this time;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i think i wieghed about 145. then after hong kong i felt fat so i ate very little and got my wieght down to about i 135 with out working out much. here is a pic of me after cutting food intake down:
    [​IMG]
    then i got a steady work out partner and worked out good for a whole quarter of school (about 3 times a week we lifted and ran about 5 miles a week). surprisingly i found it pretty easy to loose the fat after i started running alot more then i ever did. i got down to about 130 ( i have no pics of this period). when i was at 130, i felt good about being slim but i didn't feel that strong, my repping bench was about 155, and i felt very small. i didn't feel as athletic as i was in highschool.

now that i know that its pretty easy to cut fat off, i decided i wanted more mass before cutting up. so now i've been trying to bulk up, i guess i'm in a bulking phase. and now i'm starting to take suppliments too.

right now i'm on muscle milk which i drink in the mornings and before i go to sleep, and GNC whey protien shakes before and after workouts. i also take a multi vitamine and take a fish oil pill in the mornings too (i think i need to take more?). i still work out about 3 times a week but i run less now. I eat every chance i get, and its all pretty clean. i've been eating hella acually.

my friend told me that he had good results with Nitric oxide, so i wanted to get some of that, so i went to GNC and asked about it, i dunno what happened by when i left gnc, i left with a bottle of Anavol, xtreme muscle cell volumizer from NxCare (which has creatine alpha-ketoglutarate and glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate and citrulline-malate). is this a Nitric oxide? well i've been taking it when i wake up and before work outs, but i don't really feel any different (its been two/3 weeks).

here are some very recent pics of me now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so right now my current weight is at about 142. my bench reps are at about 175/180 (6reps 3/4 sets) my plans are to bulk up more, maybe up to about 155 or so. i want more mass in my pecs, shoulders lats, backs and legs and forearms. i think my arms are big enough, i never really work out my bicepts that much cause i don' think they are that important. I've been training with boxing/kung fu and other MMA so i want to stay nimble and not get too big. i want huge fore arms like bruce lee had, id like to have his body if he didn't overtrain himself to death. after i get that mass, i want to start cutting down like a mofo and get ripped.

i usually lift chest and shoulders one day, back and arms another day, and legs and whatever on the third day.

just recently i started eating a lot of oats too (because i should right?) and i just ordered some CEE.

what do you guys think i should focus on and recomend for me? another questions is about PCT (post cycle treatment?) is that what guys do after they cycle hormonal stuff like steriods? (i want to stay "natural" by the way) or does it also include people who cycle creatine (like CEE). how should i take my CEE other then 2/3g before and after workout? is there a cycle i should follow?

is there any other supplements or nutrients i should be looking into? i don't want to be so hardcore, just what are some things i should look into?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2005
  2. Bruised Lee

how come i don't see my pics?

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

Yes Red X

4. knucks

knucks Active Member

because you touch yourself at night

5. Bruised Lee

well shit, do i need a subscription or something? at least they are clickable in Internet explorer. all i did was copy and paste from the uploader (the first one) :wtc:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2005
  6. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

you suck at the internets

7. Bruised Lee

wtf, someone put down thier penis pump and help me :wtc:

EDIT: ok redid it in photobucket... blah...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2005
  8. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

:rofl: @ poses

9. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

:roflw:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2005
  10. Bruised Lee

:hs:

you guys like that shit? i got more where those came from.

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

beyond protein/cee you dont really need much (and cee is iffy). what you need is dedication.

12. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

all you need is to go on schedule and keep with it. up the protein and watch the garbage food and youll be fine.

13. EE CUMMINGS

EE CUMMINGS aka RobHuang

nice pics :rofl:

14. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

Looks like you're progressing finally, keep it up.

15. Bruised Lee

thanks guys, i'm gonna keep this up. what should i watch out for when taking CEE? i thought it was safe? i'm driking lots of water right now and will continue to when i start taking it...

16. SteveO

SteveO Guest

are u training to be a ninja? and yes CEE is safe.

17. maniak

maniak New Member

i just take 1 teaspoon of cee pre workout, no loading needed. and then once during the day on off days, around the same time i would normally workout.

18. chizzle

chizzle New Member

More pics of tat.

19. Bruised Lee

i want to be able to kill ninjas some day :hs:

20. Bruised Lee

[​IMG]

i need to get it retouched :wtc:

21. Bruised Lee

are there any other asian non-brolies on F&N?

22. Mike4831

Mike4831 “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’l

Good job. I would recommend working your back out. That is the only plave I don't see improvement.

23. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

Looks good dude.

I laughed at your poses, but everything looks like its working nicely keep going.

For some reason the tat made you look alot bigger imo.

24. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

stick with it.. as long as you like it youll get there. :)

looks like youve been hittin the makiwara, but why do you keep your thumbs that way on your punches?

25. Bruised Lee

hehe i wasn't really trying to puch, just making some "bad ass" poses. normally my punches would have the thumbs more tucked in and the pinky finger wouldn't be stiking out. hmm unless you are talking about how my fist is verticle (palm faces in) as opposed to horizontal (palm faces down), that is because i'm doing wing chun (kung fu) punches, this technique give you about an extra 3 inches in reach in your punches (i have short arms) and focuses the punches on the middle, ring and pinkey knuckles as opposed to the two first knuckles.

you are half right about the makiwara, i'm acually do alot of knuckle conditioning but not on a makiwara (more so on heavy canvas bags hung on walls filled with sand and a gravel box bear fisted). how could you tell?

i want to start training on a wooden dummy some day.

btw, all my pics where taken while "cold" not after a work out or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.