LGBT New Years Plans............?? Do tell...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CoCo, Dec 31, 2004.

1. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

What are you all doing to celebrate the new year?

2. mamoru

mamoru New Member

2 parties that I was invited to...

I was invited other places, but I am not in the mood to socialize...I must go to these two, however...so...yeah...how about you Cochise?

3. CoCo

Well, I was invited by 4 separate groups to go party in NY. But that scene on the eve is a lil too much for me. That and I had to work this morning (a project ran late).

So in this state, I was invited to a party over my uncles house, myr high school mini-reunion party that we do twice a year, a party with those dangerous gay friends (those queer folks that make me seem innocent :eek4: ), and a house party in DC with my other circle of gay friends (the gay mafia). Soo, I opted to hang with my real Family (the gay mafia).

...I'm sure Ferron will have plenty of pics posted in no time ;).

4. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

sit home. be bored. as always.

5. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Nothing. My back is all fuxored up.

6. coma

coma New Member

I'm home alone nursing my 4th (and last beer) half watching some kind of "adventure" movie on Fox. :ugh2:

7. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

(i copied and pasted this from my thread.. so forgive me for the time thingy..)

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! ...

it is like 5:45ish AM(central time) .. 1/1/05.. and i just walked inside my house..

on 12/31/04.. i went to work from 4pm to 12am.. i felt so pissed off and so shitty because i thought i was gonna miss my party and all that good stuff.. during my last break which was like at 11:30.. my boss bought me a six pack of smirnoff ice-triple black ... we sat, relaxed, and talked in my car.. then we went back to work for like 5 minutes and closed down the store..

so i hurried home and changed real fast... and went to my party..

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! ...

it was soooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!.. i saw my old friend MIA, we went to middle school together.. i haven't seen her since the eight grade (when we moved).. and i found out that she goes to UH with me!!!!!.. .omg.. she is soooooooooooo HOT.. i kissed her, i grabbed her ass, i touched her all over.. we giggled and caught up on old times.. and for the rest of the night, i danced, i drank, i smoked... with parents, with cousins, with other relatives, with other friends..and most of all.. i flirted :naughty: :naughty:

this has been the BEST new year's party ever... for me

i hope everyone else had as much fun as i did :p

8. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

took a nap, then went to a new years party at my friend's place. not much to say about that. now I'm sitting at home workin on my new years resolution. I intend to get the guts to actually talk to guys this year. I think I'm gonna start by seeing if this hot waiter who was giving me some signals a few months ago, still works at the same restaurant. wish me luck :wiggle:

9. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

was the DD for my group of friends. We went to the bar and i ended up being the sluttiest one. Some girls started dancing with me and took off my clothes on the dancefloor so i was shirtless for awhile for the first time ever... ugh. they were rubbing ice cubes and their nails all over my chest. :eek:

The drunker people got, the more rowdy it got, and the place was PACKED! My ass and crotch have never been grabbed so many times. Highlights include

- the two boys dancing and making out with eachtoher who kept following me around on the dancefloor
    - dancing with the boy who came up to me, and then getting a dirty look from his friend who then took off his shirt and "stole" the guy away from me, hehe, oh well, i went back to the girls ;)
    - seeing my friend from high school, he was the first person i came out to and vice versa so it was good times.

At about 130am, the club closed and we had enough and i drove my drunk ass friends home. From getting off the freeway to my friend's place, my friend in the passenger seat had his door open and he was puking the whole way down the road. heheh.

10. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I worked. :ugh: 10pm to 7 this morning. :wtc:

On the bright side, if one exists, because I worked last night Ill have too many hours on my schedule so I work tonight and have a three day weekend. I go back for two days and my new schedule goes active, fri and sat off. :bigthumb:

11. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I went to the party to which CoCo was referring and had a blast, even though I worked that day and had to leave at 9am to go to work this morning.

12. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

Me too was at said party. Enough said :o

13. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

This new years was spent at a friends house playing anchor man [a drinking game] afterwards, we went to playing ten fingers. Some random chick said "who has slept with the same sex" and a couple of us put fingers down. The odd thing was that one of my friends put his finger down. We talked for a few and found out that he has been in an on and off relationship for two years. That was a shocker.

Any who, ended up in another drinking game, playing strip poker, skinny dipping and passed out around 3am'ish.

14. CoCo

...we are saying too little about this party. :mamoru:

15. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

Yes. Yes we are. :mamoru:

16. CoCo

...you need to post it. :squint: :mamoru: