New year nutrition,

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by lilox, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilox

lilox Live fast, Die old

I'm hitting it harder in the coming 3 months that I have ever done before, my main problem is always with food, I am trying to pu together a good diet to clean bulk over the next 12 months, I need some variety in my life so I think if I can build a one week meal plan (all 7 days) then I can rotate that enough to stick to eating properly.

There is a lack of suggestion of ideas of food to eat, are there any websites out there with decent recipes designed for this purpose? I have my meal and gym scehdule done, just need to fill it with food at a reasonable budget thats easy to prepare around a 70 hour working week,

2. chizzle

chizzle New Member

I have the abs diet on pdf with diet plan laid out. But I doubt it's god for bulking.

3. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Chicken breast. There's about a million different ways to prepare it, and a million more different things to marinate it in. Make chinese dishes with brown rice.

Lean ground beef. Hamburgers, tacos, chili, etc. Like before, there's a million things you can do with this. Make italian dishes with whole wheat pasta.

Eggs. Like before, looks eggs up in a cookbook and you have 100 different ways to prepare them if you get tired of the old hard boiled method.

Snacks. Cottage cheese, protein bars, veggies, beef jerky, yogurt, etc.

Deli meat. Make sandwiches on whole wheat bread.

The information is around here, you just have to dig for it. Nobody here is going to put together 7 meal plans for you, so do you can do your own work. You'll find that if you're attempting to clean bulk there's only a handful of things you can reguarly eat, so you just have to find your own ways to keep things fresh unless you're one of the few people that can get into the mentality that food = energy and nothing else.

4. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

learn how to cook chicken. Its really easy any way you do it, and many different flavoring techniques are available. I worked in a 5 star restaurant for a while, so if you search for recipes here and in the cooking forum, you'll find some good recipes from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.