GUN New week, new toys

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by phrozenlikwid, Jul 14, 2008.

1. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

So.... The fruits of last weeks buying spree have started to arrive.

First up my FFL called me this morning to tell me that I had a gun ready to pick up. I was hoping it was my new hot shit race gun, but alas... no luck. Instead it was my Budget Blaster CZ project.

[​IMG]

That's the start of it. I forgot how bad it sucks buying new guns and having to go through and detail clean them, and the gritty/shittiness that they exhibit from the start. I'd much rather save some money and skip the bullshit by buying used. I have some parts coming for this gun (Comp. hammer, adjustable SA trigger, and some other goodness) so I'll be diving in cawk-first with the dremel tool and files for a little work here soon. The goal is to have something bad-ass for under $400; I have 5 free transfers riding on this gun being better than anything in my FFL's store dollar-for-dollar (friendly bet) so the pressure is on. I'm thinking it will seriously fuck with some heads when it's all said and done with.

UPS also had a package waiting for me when I got home; in it was some accessories for my big bad race gun which just made me more depressed that the gun hadn't made it yet.

[​IMG]

Take a look at $600 worth of magazines, plus $250 worth of belt+holster. Racing guns is far from cheap.... Don't let anyone lie to you and say otherwise.

It's only Monday and so far the week has started out to be kick-ass. I have a train of other shit coming, so I'm looking for the good times to continue until this weekend when I'll finally be able to take this shit out and see what's up.

2. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

What's your race gun?

3. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Honda Civic gun, JDM Type R?

4. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Building a limited 10 gun?

5. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Yessir

What was the tip-off, and how's your match going?

**EDIT*** Which gun were you talking about?

6. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

What the hell is your "hot race gun" already?

7. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Two 24k Gold Plated Tiger Striped DEAGLEs, in matching shoulder harnesses.

I plan on running through matches screaming "HEADSHOT!!!" and "Teh DEaGlE OwNZZ j00!!!" while wearing my buckskin loincloth and tribal bloodpaintings on my face. Should be a great time!