TAT New type of tattoo ink- Freedom-2

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by childofbean, Sep 18, 2007.

1. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

I'm just curious if anyone has heard about this new ink they're currently developing- "Freedom-2".

Freedom-2's technology combines materials known to be safe. Using well-characterized biocompatible materials, Freedom-2 is successfully engineering ink products designed to address two of the greatest challenges in the tattooing industry: high quality art and effective, less painful, lower cost removability.
    The innovation of a high quality, more easily removable and safe ink in the creation of body art is at the heart of Freedom-2. Freedom-2 honors and respects the tradition of tattooing and the importance of body art in human culture. Our mission is to engineer high quality, permanent inks that meet the demanding standards of today's professional tattoo artists and enable the fullest forms of self-expression by body art wearers.
    Freedom-2 inks are designed to be permanent and durable. However, we also recognize that life circumstances change and your desire for new body art may cause you to want to remove all or a part of an existing tattoo. Freedom-2 inks are engineered, independent of color, for efficient and effective laser therapy removal leaving your skin clear and ready for new body art.

http://www.freedom2ink.com/

I just thought concept was pretty neat. Any thoughts?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

and why was this posted under Devils name and then deleted? :squint:

4. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

Sounds like a good idea to me.

5. 1349

1349 Kruzifixxion

o.o

6. FBIkilledmygoat

FBIkilledmygoat New Member

oh snap :noes:

7. beebee

beebee New Member

im not sure what i think of this....

i think the fact thats its able to be removed easier will just let more people who arent yet 100% sure go ahead with getting work done, which to me defeats half the purpose/experience....

and as for being able to remove an existing tattoo or part of, for a new piece, to me kind of takes some of the shine off the artist and what they would be able to do in a situation where removal is not an available option...

8. Leedguitar

Leedguitar New Member

Dumb. I can't see any reputable artist using that shit.

9. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

Girlfriend :o

10. FBIkilledmygoat

whoa, I didn't know you two were together :o

11. FBIkilledmygoat

when you told me you were moving etc... you had said something that made me think your gf was an oter :o

but, I never really took much time to care about it :o

12. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

I agree that it will open doors to people who would other wise shy away from body art, but is that really a bad thing? Even though this ink will be 'easier' to remove it will still be an expensive painful (maybe, duno) process. Until it can be wiped away very inexpensively I dont see too much issue with it.

On another note I could see this being helpful to people who end up getting fucked over by a shitty artist. Although I guess choosing a good artist is part of the deal huh.

13. Yamzz

Yamzz The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convi

lazer removal is anywhere from 900 to 1k per 2x2 square.... further more....wtf is wrong with eternal, waverly, or starbrite? Ink is only one aspect. If other artists took the time to realize the pigment stacking process, you can make color explode. why don't they just go and get uv reactive ink and outline it with that freedom2 sit back and wait for the cancer to kick in...

14. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

telling people its easier to remove is just gonna give them false hope. it'll work for little ring tats, or that heart you got on your ass but its a dumb idea. I'd rather see a more perminant ink less prone to fading (though after 8 years my first still looks fucking bright as fuck, even the blues and reds.)

15. DagNasty

DagNasty New Member

I don't understand why soo many people are going apeshit about this, This product is a good thing.

if you don't like the idea, for whatever reason, don't get it done. simple as that. So it's easier to remove? all the tattoo's all of us in here have are removable as well, so it's not like this is technically different. just easier.

and yeah, more permanent ink would be cool as well.

16. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator