new truck

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by seventh circle, Sep 5, 2001.

1. i needed a winter car, cause i cant drive my c5 during the winter. but the suv i got is actauly really nice and has some decent power, contrary to popular belief.
    anways its a hyundai santa fe (don't knock till u try it) actualy my friend used to own a 00 chevy blazer (he just rolled it 2 weeks ago), but i took it off the line. :big grin:

i dont kno much about trucks cars are more of my area but i was just curious what i could do to it. someone said that i have enough room to drop in a v8 or a more powerful v6. anyone have any ideas??? lemme kno please.

2. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

I doubt that there is much of an aftermarket for those yet. As for a V8 or V6 I've never heard of any that could bolt up to it directly like say a Chevy 350 can in a Toyota. I'll take a look around and see if I can find anything for ya.

3. Im sorry but those are pathetic. The 4 cylinder rav 4 kicks the living crap out of the V6 Santa FE!!!!!!!!! And on top of that the car is named after the biggest urin soaked hell hole in the nation. Nice vette but Santa Fes f*cking blow ass.

4. ahaha your a retard, go look at the safety rating rating for my car and urs. do it bitch, u will see mine is second safest suv the first is the x5. your an ignorant punk. on top that my car will actauly smoke urs, came with leather, tip tronic tranny, and drives smoother ( i test drove the rav 4). get out of here and take ur rav 4 with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2001
  5. my car the does the 1/4 in 14.0 sec, while urs does it in 16.6 . um thats a big difference bud. the msrp on it $18, 245 och thats hurts, u way over paid. hahaha :big grin:

:blue:

dont ever tell me that the santa fe sux, ur just saying that cause it's a hyundai, well guess what that car is so damn good hyundai is backing it with the best damn warrenty on the planet, in fact they back all their cars with the same warrenty.

6. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

does any body realy give a shit about safty ratings just curious i never looked at them when i bought any of my vehicles i had a chevy truck you knwo the ones that suposdly exploded in a side impact well i got t boned rolled 3 tiems down a ditch and never even got a flame out of it

7. safety is a huge issue dude. lol blazers have a roll factor like 10 same with explorers (partely because the people that drive them, drive like they own the road.) but still, if i can actauly drop in a super charged v8 then it would be just for the dirt.

8. Id just like to say I DONT OWN A FUCKING RAV-4!!!! Theres no way in fuck id buy a mini SUV. ESPECIALLY a fucking Santa Fe.

9. nissanpower

nissanpower I :heart: PeyPey

skip the santa fe. the new Trailblazer has 275 hp out of the box, and it looks cool as hell.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Some good news for you with the Santa Fe.

The 2.7L V6 it has is the same engine the new 2003 Tiburon will be coming with, so there will be plenty of aftermarket parts available for it :big grin:.

11. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

i agree with nissan power get the trail blazer

oh yeah and who makes the tribun

12. Oh my god im going to pretend you didnt say that. THe last thing i need to see is a fuckin santa fe with a fart pipe and a wing. God help this planet.

13. lol, i fucking hate ricers, but i think he ment engine mods, such as super chargers or turbo, intakes, etc etc etc. unless i drop a super charged v8 into my santa fe im leaving the exhaust stock.

14. jeffswain

jeffswain OT Supporter

dang..last post was two days before 9/11 :eek:

15. Justintiime

Justintiime OT Supporter

a 14 year old thread bump? fml I've seen it all