New Truck, first wax (pics)

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Abeo, May 18, 2008.

1. Abeo

Abeo New Member

Detailed using walmart products, in a coin wash bay. Never mind the tires. Waxed with NXT 2.0 that I snuck over the border. The cell phone camera got confused with the shine, so here are the pics that turned out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Backstory: So after this thread was made, I ordered my new truck and waited, then got it and it was in the middle of winter. At the end of winter I accepted a job 2000 mi away, so I packed up a few things, and left behind alot (including all of my detailing products and my pressure washer). This is my first hand wash/wax with the new vehicle, I still need to clay it.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Not bad for a Ford. ;)

3. Abeo

Abeo New Member

I was initially looking at nissans, but they are rediculously overpriced up here

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

not bad for having to make do with what you have.

5. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

Nice truck. It'll get the job done. I've had mine for 3 years now with not a single problem.

NXT looks good on red.

6. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

I've heard that about a lot of cars in Canada, that really sucks for you guys. :hs:

7. Abeo

Abeo New Member

Part of it is the dealers, the cheapest new tacoma is 25k and cheapest frontier is 22k... the other part is canadians seem to think anything import is worth its weight in gold (especially toyotas, how about a 98 4runner with 175 000 miles for 12k?)

the worst part is that half of the canadian cars more than 10 years old are eaten by rust, and that doesn't affect price :mad:

thats part of the reason I went new, I can't tolerate rust after working in a collision/restoration shop

8. Intel

Intel Guest

Fuck that.

Ford quality has improved over the years. I own a 2008 Ford for almost a yr now and I am happy with it.