FRK New toys!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lovely Atlantis, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

So Bubba and I went on a bit of a shopping spree! A sex store near us is closing out and has a 50% off sale. So we bought a king size vinyl sheet, a mouth gag, and this board game. Also we'd been looking at collars and stuff, but they were a bit too expensive still. So we went to a petstore and got a plain black nylon collar there and a chain leash to go with it. :noes: Tried them out last night... it was fun! We're fairly new to the BDSM stuff so we're breaking into it slowly. But last night while he was on the phone I stripped down put the collar on, and a gag and blindfold, spread out the sheet on the living room floor infront of him and then turned around and got him to tie my wrists up while he was still on the phone. Needless to say he ended the conversation soon!! :hsd: Then I told him I was his slave for the night and would do anything he told me to. It was a good night... the vinyl sheet ended up very wet.

2. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I kind of suck because I can't think of too many things if I were in his shoes...I can be dominant and whatnot...but if she were to say "im your slave and I'll do anything...etc" ....

I'd be like...uhm...here's 2 things to do...and uhm....yeah...I'm not sure what to do next :o

sounds like a fun night though :)

3. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

there is going to be a show on BDSM next week on "Secret Lives of Women". You two should probably watch it :x:

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

oooh what station?

5. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I am soooooooooooo jealous.
    BDSM is a MAJOR turn on for me.
    My girlfriend, whom I love very, very much won't go within 10 feet of it.
    ::sad panda::

I really don't know what to do about it. She likes sex, but absolutely refuses to experiment. I can't get her to give me a BJ to save her life.
    I have zero issues going down on her, but for a while now I have just kind of felt like, 'WTF?' I mean, she tells me to my face she won't even do a BJ. I stopped going down on her and she doesn't seem to miss it.

Sexually I am with the wrong woman.
    Emotionally I think I am with the right woman.

Sometimes life sucks.

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Thats a tough situation. I know I have dated a few women where once I found out they were pretty vanilla sexually, I kinda lost intrest.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

This is why I would NEVER get married without having tested the goods. :mamoru:

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Damn, if my favorite store here in town had that kind of sale, I think I would have a seizure and an aneurysm and drool all over myself

9. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

seconded, but only for online stores. our local stores suck