FRK new toys v. anal beads question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dbman96, Oct 5, 2005.

1. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

Haven't posted here much but I know this is where to find all the people who don't suck at sex so thought I'd throw this out and see if I can get some feedback.

Went "toy shopping" with my wife on our anniversary and came home with a new rabbit vibe (doc johnson model... expensive but it seems to do some nice tricks!) and a string of semi-soft anal beads. We've done anal play (in both directions) in the past with mixed results from "ok" to "whooooooooooooooo!" (never negative response) but the beads are a new one for us... figured we'd give 'em a shot. These ones max out maybe a little smaller than a golf ball.

Decided to try them on her that night, got her nice and worked up, lubed thoroughly, they went in nicely up to maybe the 3rd biggest, she seemed to be doing pretty well with the general sensation so I moved in for a little more oral and eventually brought a vibe into play, finally right as she was just breaking into what seemed like a really powerful orgasm I slowly tugged the beads out, one at a time, she bucked and screamed really hard and then abruptly just froze... in debriefing she said it felt great but it was almost like the anal sensation kept her from "finishing" her orgasm. Later she described it frankly as "it was good at first but it felt like I was cumming and shitting at the same time." I can see why that might be sort of a frightening sensation on our nice sheets.

She seems open to try again but I wanted to ask the pros out there if there are any pointers as to how to make the most of these? I know she's very anal-sensitive if properly stimulated... these got a definite reaction but I'm not sure if I was too abrupt or if it was just a new sensation that she wasn't prepared to deal with. Haven't tried on me yet so I can't quite relate to what she was feeling.

Thanks in advance for any input. :wavey:

2. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

The only time myself or my fiancee have felt like we were shitting during anal is when we were really tense or nervous for some reason. For example the first time we did anal, it was almost a one time thing because she was so tense that she didn't like the feeling. I know it's kinda hard to not be tense during the middle of an orgasam but all I can say is maybe she was nervous. And I'll also say that anal beads are a different experience (in my case atleast) than anal with a dildo or somethin.

Try it a couple more times, if she stillgets that sensation and doesn't like it, maybe beads aren't for her :)

3. xela

xela So say we all!

I hear the beads are amazing...I just haven't gotten around to buying any. Cherryfire was telling me when you pull them out as you're orgasming it just makes it that much more intense!

4. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

the first time I ever used them I pulled a lil turd nugget out with the beads. I almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard.

5. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh man. I would have been so embarassed. :o

6. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

:rofl:

Bonus!!!

I think it was mostly a nervous thing... she's been OK in the past with things in and out of her butt, but beads were a little :noes: for her. We'll see if she relaxes a bit with them in the future.

7. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

I remember reading sex stories gone wrong in maxum. The guy was talking about using beads. When she told him to pull them out he said he yanked like he was pull starting his lawn mower! :mamoru:

8. xela

xela So say we all!

OMG OW!!!!!

9. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

when I searched for "anal beads" I found the phrase "pull starting a lawn mower" in every thread.

10. David02

David02 Guest

I REMEMBER THAT STORY! Hilarious!

11. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stop laughing, picturing it now..

12. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

I know you already bought these but maybe you can get another set that might be a little smaller. It should give her about the same sensation without the "I'm about to drop a log on the new sheets!" feeling of the big balls being pulled out. Just an idea :bigthumb:

13. dbman96

dbman96 Active Member

:rofl:

Yeah, it's not like they were a huge investment or anything. They're progressive anyway, we can always just work up to the bigger end of the chain over time.