FRK new toys... im afraid for tonight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by devildoll3584, May 20, 2005.

1. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

ok so when it comes to sex i do not consider myself freaky but my boyfriend just called me from work and told me he went 'shopping' during his break and got a 9" vibrator, a vibrating butt plug, lube, and restraints. hes never done anal, but he really wants to, however i have never done any kind of anal play (besides his fingers) and i know tonight hes gonna want to fuck my butt for sure. so anyways i want any tips/ trivks anything for use with all our new toys and also with taking his dick in my ass with MINIMAL PAIN. please help!

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

anal ease lube or how ever its called, and relax! sounds like your going to have an awesome night :bigthumb:

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

if you dont wanna have anal sex, then just tell him. if you do...

take ALOT of time, alot of lube, alot of foreplay, make sure you're extremely relaxed. play with that vibrator on your clit while he penetrates you. it'll help keep your mind off it.

4. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

oh i definitely want to.... just scared

5. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Let him know that you'll be much more open to the experience in the future if he doesn't rush you and make it hurt tonight. Use the plug first with or without him. Maybe a few times. Get yourself more used to the sensation. Wait until you are ready, so that you have the best time you can with it. If that is tonight, go for it, but if you don't feel like you're quite there yet, speak up.

6. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

last night went absolutely amazing with the vibrator.... i came harder then i ever have before.... but i couldnt handle the butt plug or his penis in my booty. keep trying i guess?

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

start with a single finger, and plenty of lube.. work your way up.

your muscles will also spasm and try to clamp shut if you try and jam a large object in there straight away. you need to give them plenty of time to get used to the idea.