New to vag and relationships in general....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jman, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Jman

Jman New Member

I guess I'll start by saying I don't think I've ever really had a successful or any real relationship with girls in the past. For example last year I just hooked up with a bunch of random girls I would meet at parties and a few of them turned into 1-2 week long awkward relationships that didn't end up going anywhere. Basically I would hook up and hang out some more times and then one of us would get bored and it would sort of end. I think part of my problem was I was always trying to lose my virginity and try to take things too fast with girls and scare them off.

Anyway a few weeks ago I met this girl in my building (she was also a virgin) and ended up convincing her to lose it to me- we fucked a few times after that and then stopped talking. She was kind of a freak and told me she was bi afterwards plus wasn't that hot so i don't care so much. :mamoru:

Well two weekends ago I met this great asian chick and we really seem to hit it off. We get along great and have a lot of fun with each other, she is really cute and def a good catch by my standards. I didn't want to rush into trying to fuck this girl in part because I didn't want to ruin anything and also I wasn't on a quest to lose my virginity anymore.

Last night I took her to a party and then we came back and I ended up fucking her. Definitely not the best circumstances since I didn't wack off in like four days and lasted a solid two minutes. :o Hopefully tonight will be better. Anyway, she told me that she has never gotten off from sex or another guy at all before, and I kind of want to change that so any advice there would be good. And also, I want this to develop into a relationship that will hopefully last a while and I'm not sure the best way to turn it in that direction. In the very beginning we just hung out at night and just blazed, watched movies and listened to music and hooked up. Now it is starting to get a little more serious and I want to take this in the right direction.

I really don't know the first thing about being a good boyfriend and maintaining a successful relationship. I don't want to screw this up too badly so I appreciate any advice or links to read. Be nice. :hsd:

2. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

Sell her a perc. She'll love you forever.

In all seriousness, pay attn to what she likes and repeat. It's really really easy.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

women love to communicate. Its how they bond. They love to feel undersood. Get her talking, ask her about her life, her opinions, her feelings. pay attention.

show her you are a man. Have a plan, take what you want, don't be afraid to say no sometimes.

have a good life. That means well rounded, don't drop off the face of the earth for a girl. remember your friends, but keep a balance.

learn how to use your hands and mouth asap. that will buy you some time to get more comfortable with sex. Get down with the whole thing, not just the sex. all the lovers games. nothing wrong with stealing stuff from chick flicks or whatever. get a candle and some massage lotion, strawberries, whatever... have fun with it.

4. Jman

Jman New Member

good advice, and yeah i need some practice in the oral department.

oh yeah, and i'm having dinner with and meeting a few of her friends in a bit, she seems to really look for support from her friends so i feel like i need to make a good impression on them. :noes:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  5. fray

fray New Member

Don't make smoking together the only thing you do.

Don't make getting her to cum be your main priority. Unless she is hardcore wanting you to make this your main objective, you may just make her feel bad. You don't want to make her feel like you think there is something wrong with her and you don't want to annoy her by going overboard making that your mission.

Be loyal and don't fool around on her/disrespect her (it's okay to discuss your expectations together because likewise she should be loyal and respectful to you if you're serious, so you may need to have the "are we exclusive/monogamous" talk at some point)

6. Jman

Jman New Member

yeah good call on just about all of that. what im unsure of is when something turns into a relationship and at what point you are considered "together." that has tended to be the awkward point or shortly after where my past relationships failed. :o

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

it has nothing to do with why things were awkward, so look elsewhere.

8. fray

fray New Member

this is really dependent on the two of you and what you want. You can either talk about it or try to infer from her what she's thinking. Talking is easier, but risks scaring her off if her intentions are different. I tend to agree with antihero though...the awkwardness you felt before was not because of the stage you were at, but the person you were with. (I think that's what he was saying anyway.) Part of getting to the 'together' phase is kind of just feeling it out.

9. Jman

Jman New Member

yeah that makes sense. we talked about it a little and it seems to be going in the right direction. :hsd: