new to the whole relationship...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Apr 5, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

Ok here is my story and I'm very to say the least, lost. I'm 15 years old, and going out with a 17 year old. It all started when I started working at my new job at Subway, which was March 1st. Ok well I worked with her a few times and she asked me if I wanted to go to prom with her as a friend. I was like sure.

So a few days past and her friend is like so when you going to ask her out. I wasn't sure considering she said we were just going as "friends". So I don't do anything and her friend keeps asking me if I like her or not and I was like well yea and all this then the said well do something about it. So on the 27th of March, I asked her out at work. Well we didn't really act any different, just flirted same ammount no kissing or nothing. Then this Friday she asks me if I would like to go to a movie and supper with her, friend and her friends bf. I was like ok, sure lets go.

So we go out to eat, and hit a movie. It was cool, nothing happended at movies either. No kissing, nothing. We get back to subway where they dropped me off, still no kissing or nothing. Then sunday she called me when i was at my other job, mcdonalds. She asked me to come by and see her when I got off at 7. So I went by subway on my way home sunday night and we talked and all this, but still nothing happened. I get home, another girl thats good friends with me and her text's me asking why I haven't made a move on her yet and why I haven't tried kissing her or nothing. I was like I'm not sure and that I would call her back later.

So, tonight which was first night I've seen her since sunday I work with her. We work for most the night like normal and all this, but then it gets "interesting". It gets 7:00 and time for me to leave and I go back in the back with her and we just start talking and all this, and she was like you know what? This is the first relationship where a guy hasn't tried nothing with me...you have broken the record. So I was like well is that a bad thing and she is like I don't know. So we just moap around for the next 5 minutes hinting around for me to kiss her. Finally I grew the balls, and said well I guess I will go, leaned over kissed her, hugged her and left.

Now its 10:30 and I've tried texting her friends cell phone *because she doesn't have one* and no responce but they are both working night. So I'm wondering, do you think she is mad at me or nervous? I'll admit I'm very nervous, I'm 15 and this was my first real kiss tonight. So I'm kinda nervous that i fucked it up pretty good (which after nothing kissing her for a week I have to say things are looking to good for me.)

help me please, not sure what to do.

2. Indrew

Indrew New Member

Makig her wait isn't necessarily a bad thing.... but in your case, she brought it up, so you probably lost points for not going for it. If she really does like you though, the kiss was probably good for her and you should be ok. Just make sure to kiss her right away the next time you see her.

3. PostingWorld

Yes thank god shes not mad at me. :) She called work for me today and we talked a bit, hehe apparently I was texting the wrong number and was texting her friends house phone, so she never got my text messages last night. So we are still cool. I see her again Tuesday. Can't wait.

4. rudeboy3

rudeboy3 New Member

damn your pimpin a 17 year old props to you

5. rudeboy3

rudeboy3 New Member

haha agreed. in fact i was watching this show about murders and cases and things,well there was one where a wife that was like 24 had an affair with a 15 year old and since he was "in love" with her she told him to kill her husband and he listened to his new found "love" and did it. idk this sorta reminded me of that lol

6. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

:hs: how I miss those days...

7. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Stop stressing dude and just let it flow. Sounds like you both like each other so just go with it. If she doesn't respond to a message right away, please refrain from writing another 20 until she does reply, that'll scare her away.

Props on your writing skills though, most people your age who come here just write whatever pops into their head at the time and no one has any idea what they are trying to say. Yours was actually pretty well thought out :)

8. orie

orie social assassin

the fact that she hinted to you that nothing had happened was her way of saying "kiss me god damnit"

9. PostingWorld

haha yea its cool now i kiss her everynight i work with her and even try to go when shes working and just stop by and see her. :) oh i do have a question though, those weird silence stages happen quite often, any suggestions what to do when they are there?