New to the boards, pics of my ride...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Bakushan, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Bakushan

Bakushan New Member

Im glad that I have finally made it around to getting on this board. I have been linked to its famous threads over the years, but never found my way over here until now. Anyways, you guys seem to like american V8's, so I thought that I would share my car. Here are a few pics, the rest of the information can be found on my car domain page.

[​IMG]

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708752

If you have a car dominan page, link it up and ill check out your ride as well. I hope to see some sweet rides and get into some good conversation about cars in here..

2. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

Very clean. :)

3. avsp

avsp "And we won't be together much longer Unless we re

blimey, eh guys etc
    i'm no petrolhead etc
    {insert general all encompassing attack on the right wing youth of mesquite here, or not, possibly}
    {insert general sniggering at his maj here}

jeff, as you've not replied to my pm then i guess you just dont like me anymore, if u ever did.

are there any other of las mesquitarias here?, kenny?, elliot? or possibly even mags? etc

jared: lets get down to brass tacks straight away. yer car, ..., its mpg? & its power to weight ratio?
    you also appear to be missing a set of 'go faster stripes'. SHOULDNTBEALLOWED!!

4. jonny_ringo74

jonny_ringo74 New Member

Nice large mouth bass...I mean camaro

5. Bakushan

Bakushan New Member

Haha sweet... some astranged MMC members have found me.. Whats up jeff and mark! Jeff, you know that im retired from MMC right?
    My car can get 28mpg on the highway, 16-18 normal use or in the city. The car has not ben dynoed, but I suspect the rwhp to be in the 330-340 range. As for racing stripes, I dont personally like the way they look on a forced induction hood, and I dont see thr point in going out of my way to get some. Many classic camaros did not come with stripes (at least not in teh fashon your talking about).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004
  6. travisdb

travisdb What do you wanna do?

Nice car