New to dating...help, please!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lurker111, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Lurker111

Lurker111 New Member

I have always met women through school or work and never tried talking to complete strangers before... I have been divorced for a little over a year now (married for almost 4 years).

Well, I met a woman at a party and we seemed to have a mutual attraction for each other. Later that night when I was about to leave she asks me if I wanted to exchange phone numbers (my dumbass didn't even think to ask her first). I overheard other guys ask for her number and she told them she doesn't give out her number (and she told me she usually doesn't give out her number as well right after she asked if I wanted to exchange numbers). Two days later I give her a call and leave a message on her voice mail asking if she wanted to meet up in a few days. I never received a call back...

It seems to me that she is no longer interested or perhaps found someone more interesting by the time I called her. Therefore, I should move on to the next prospect. Is this an appropriate observation?

Cliffs: Woman asked for my number, I called in a few days, no call back. She isn't interested right?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  2. gubment cheese

gubment cheese New Member

how long since you left the message for her?

3. Lurker111

Lurker111 New Member

Met her Saturday, left the message Monday evening.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

umm she could be busy. call back in a few days but don't leave a message this time.

5. Lurker111

Lurker111 New Member

I will give it one more try but I don't think she is busy. She told me she is 1/2 owner of a store up in Alaska and is down here for several months to buy supplies. When she is not buying supplies she claims she just sleeps in until noon, watches TV and then parties at night with nothing else to do. Basically she takes a 4-5 month vacation every year at which time she is not working and not attending school...