New things to try

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Oricle, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Oricle

Oricle New Member

Well me and my girlfriend having been having sex for a while now. We are looking at something new to try. Any wierd positions, or any big turn ons for anyone? She has been thinking about anal sex, but she said it would be to painful.

2. OBEY KITAGAWA

OBEY KITAGAWA New Member

Try dressing up in a costume or something and role playing. I always find that hot.

3. Negative Ions

Negative Ions New Member

4. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

haha

5. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

6. Dr. Fuckface

Dr. Fuckface Wheelguns: when it absolutely, positively has to g

Me and mine were looking for something new to try, too. But neither of us wanna do anal. So we're thinking about this:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1692250

Get her a vibrating buttplug (small one), and see what regular coitus is like with that.

Edit: plug goes in HER but, not mine. :rolleyes:

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I found sex in odd places is great. Places where you know you can be cought at any second, places where people MIGHT see you, places where is kinda dangerous ya know? That makes it all the more better, and its such a rush!!

I'm also into alot of extreme sports, so maybe I just live for the rush. But hey it works for me and my girl. Maybe you could try it if you are both outgoing.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it doesn't have to be painful, but it's definently a long process to avoid it. at least she's thinking about it, most girls wont even do that.

look into new positions, new places, toys, role playing, talking during sex, there's a million flippin things. go search google.

9. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

you should both think about your own fantasies, what turns you on. try and incorporate those into your sex life.

10. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

I like to think about it....but when it comes to the time actually doing it....I just like to purely have sex with my gf...cause i'm looking at her as my gf every day...hard to distract myself from who she is...plus she wouldnt do it to help me fantasize...I also afraid the sex romance would become afv (american funniest video) :mamoru:

11. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

^ Completely. Write down what does it for you, have your SO write down what does it for them. Make sure you prioritize and start with the easy stuff. Jumping right into midget gang bangs or some other truly freaky thing may scare your SO off.

12. yea.....act out each others fantasys...role playing? sex in public or strange places? tie each other up? lick things off each other? there's plenty of things to do you just got to be both open and creative....