TAT new tattoo yesterday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by diaper eater, Feb 17, 2008.

1. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

copied from the main forum post i made

overall im really dissappointed with the experience this time. i expected it to take no more than 2 hours MAX to do. I was even quoted at an hour and a half, yet at 3+ hours she still wasnt done and i had previous engagements i had to attend to and had to cut the session short. got so close to done :mad:. after an hour and a half into it she was told by the desk jockey that her other appointment was there, and she was like "oh well itll be an hour more with this one" then 90 minutes later i had to leave and she still wasnt done. im not sure how she fucked up the outer rim on the bottom, but that can be easily fixed once i go back in two weeks to finish it.

anyway, pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im assuming its probably a shitty thing to do, but i almost want to say fuck going back to that same place to finish filling it in, and go to the place i got my first tattoo to finish filling it in.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

find a new artist. That should not have taken longer than hour and a half.

3. FoolioABC

FoolioABC New Member

did she charge for an hour and a half or 3 hours?

4. diaper eater

3. i put in a big paycheck the other day after my account was nearly depleated, but i guess it hadnt gone thru yet, so i paid with what cash i had. it wasnt quite what she was looking to get for this session, with the expectation that i will be coming back but i surely will go elsewhere to finish.

how much would you guys think it'd cost to finish and straighten out some of these other things if i went to another place entirely? just out of curiousity of course. this chick said the next session would be 50 bucks to finish it up, and i imagine itd be more if i went elsewhere. cost isnt an issue though, as this is with me forever and i want it perfect.

5. Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger New Member

if she quoted you 1.5 hours to do it, you pay her 1.5. And if she ran out of time or took longer and needs to finish it, she should finish it for free at your next sitting.

If I were you, research a better artist next time.

6. diaper eater

i had heard good things about this place, i guess i just got hooked up with the worst one there...

7. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

Sounds like a shitty experience, but I gotta say... I think the design is fawking :cool:

It has no meaning to me, but I fawkin' like it!

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

lines look wobbly in places, plus she's slow and not accurately quoting you. Not professional in my opinion. Find someone better

9. MissChristine

MissChristine New Member

If she charges you for 3 hours, that's just bad business! A quote is a quote.

Plus, that design really shouldn't take that long.

10. diaper eater

your entire post is pretty much the exact same way i feel about it. doesnt have meaning really, but i really like the look of it.

plus every badass has at least one skull and bones tattoo :o

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:werd:
    [​IMG]

12. diaper eater

:bowdown: love that one everytime i see it AB

i was thinking to do one at a 1/4 view with some serious shading, but im kinda :hs: on shading.
    i think the only time id use shading or colors is with a sleeve tattoo, or something that needs to link multiple objects. i just really like the "stamp" look of things that are one single thing.

im hoping some of these things that im seeing as crooked in my tattoo are due to the swelling. my left tit has swollen quite a bit after the tattoo. i know the shit is messed up and needs fixing, but im hoping, for the artists sake, that part of it is due to the swelling lol.

and im gettin really depressed looking at the second picture seeing how my first tattoo is so much lighter than this one :hs: ideally id get my tattoos redone every 2 years, cuz the new-tattoo-boldness rocks, and i love the pain :bigthumb:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008