TAT new tat v. wheretoputit ~ long :o

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pigeon, Jan 21, 2007.

1. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i rarely post in here, so tell me if i am asking something stupid.

i know it's ultimately up to me where i put my tats, but i'm running out of places with which i'm comfortable, so i'm looking for opinions and suggestions.

right now i have six tats, all small and easily covered - i prefer them that way, work and all.....

outside right ankle, inner left ankle, outer left hip, innerside of right hip bone, right shoulder blade and lower back.

i'm not even completely sure what i want... i've been thinking some work with a lotus would be cool, but i don't know where to put it. i feel like i need to have an idea of where i want to put the tat so i know how much space i need.... if that makes sense?

i'm not comfortable with inking my arms... i've toyed with doing my wrists on the underside, but i'm afraid i won't be cool with that later on. i have an idea for something else for my left shoulder blade, so i think that spot is out... i was also thinking of putting something on the back of my neck, but i was thinking something small, not like a lotus. the only place i can think of is my lower back (to give enough space), but i like the tat i have back there.... (and as nerdy as it is, i didn't do it because "everyone else was") i have love written in kanji ~ while i'm not thrilled anymore that i have an asian character on my back - because everyone does now :rolleyes: ~ i really like the way it looks. so although i don't want to cover it, i'm thinking maybe i ought to find a way to incorporate the two?

maybe i should just stfu and talk to an artist, eh?

2. Memor

Memor Active Member

artist discussion would be your best bet, or just leave the idea be for a week or two then go back to it with a fresh perspective and see how you feel

otherwise, ribs maybe?

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i'm thinking i ought to talk to an artist since i've been tossing the idea around for about a year.....

no ribs... maybe foot? i really need to talk to an artist :rofl:

4. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

your ass cheek ? No one will see that :mamoru: or maybe outer theigh?

5. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

How about across the middle of your traps with the center petals level with the upper part of your shoulder blades? I like the balanced look of symmetry, but I would go with this option if you already have the left shoulder blade picked out. Another possiblility, tat size dependent, is between your waistband and your pubic bone.

Edit: I read lotus, but I replied thinking locust

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  6. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i was thinking about putting it there - spanning the area by the pubic bone up to the waist.... the only thing with that is, will it look like shit if i get pregnant...... :noes:

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

chest, right between/on the breasts?

and you never did show me your tats :wtc:

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

it depends on the stretch marks but generally yes, getting pregnant ruins stomach tats.

9. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

houseling i never took the pics ~ i will this weekend. (sorry :p ;) )

twotoys
    yes, a friend of mine had one and it looked like shit after. i think a tattoo there would look really cool, but i think it would look like shite in the next few years :wtc: