WEB New site... slobmates.com

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Josh, May 18, 2008.

1. Josh

Josh Guest

I havent put the content up yet to begin with because of reasons I'll get to in a second...
    http://slobmates.com

Anyway the idea of this site is just to make a blog about my 3 filthy fucking roommates. I have only 30 days left with them and have put up with their slobness for a year. I needed some way to channel my anger into good and I think a website tracking their habbits over 30 days is perfect. I have a couple of plans for harassing them as well which include cutting the cords of of the tvs, throwing the dishes away, etc... everything in the house is mine so it all fair game. any sweet ideas?

this idea hit me an hour ago as i cleaned the whole house, which is why I can't put content up yet :rofl:

2. Josh

Josh Guest

Oh and after the 30 days I am going to release their names and images to the site thedirty.com for extra embarrassment along with the info from the site :rofl: My school gets a lot of attention on there :o

3. nashstradamus

nashstradamus New Member

you need hidden cameras and youtube clips

4. Josh

Josh Guest

i can set up my digital cam to add a new still to the site every 5 seconds? and vids wont be a problem.

5. nashstradamus

nashstradamus New Member

how bad is the house? i know some frat houses in college were pretty ridiculous is this going to have shock value? otherwise it wont work

6. Josh

Josh Guest

when it is not picked up, it is pretty fucking bad. its not like a few dishes laying around. it's llike every dish from the cupboards sitting out, 500 beer cans, mold, etc. its quality material

7. Josh

Josh Guest

I think I i should probably grab some pictures now while it at least cleaned to show how fast it will go to shit

8. nashstradamus

nashstradamus New Member

before and after pictures
    disgusting chicks that sleep with your slob roomates
    random shit

9. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Good Concept,. Why post about it though if you are using a stock theme with no content/logo etc?.

10. Josh

Josh Guest

Sharing my idea? I'm not on here to promote my shit

11. Crossett

Crossett New Member

I had a roomate that would let his dishes pile up in the sink something terrible. I started putting them in his shower on days he had to get up early for work.

:dunno:

12. Josh

Josh Guest

will try