New Shipment of Poorboy's + Free Day = Shiny Car

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by black 3g, Feb 22, 2005.

1. black 3g

black 3g Guest

I woke up early(11:30) today to wash my car to get an early start on my day of detailing. I was hoping that the UPS guy would deliver my shipment around mid afternoon. He came at 5:30. So...I started the long process that took until 1:00 this morning. I decided to take pictures throughout the process since this was my first "real" detail. I also snapped some pics of my garage setup. I hope you are ready for one large picture story. Enjoy!

Here is the car after the wash waiting for its day at the spa.
    [​IMG]

I had a space cleared out in the cabinets for the new products.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, I took advantage of the sale at Sams Club.
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of the work area in my garage
    [​IMG]

After what seemed like days, my shipment finally arrived
    [​IMG]

I quickly showed them their new home(all of the other products became jealous instantly)
    [​IMG]

After the wash, the claybar,the swirl remover, the polish, the sealant, and the coat of Natty's, here was the final product.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pics didnt come out that good, because I dont have very good lighting in the garage....yes that includes the burnt out bulb. When I wake up today, I'll get her out in the sun and get some better shots. The paint looks wet and is very, very slick. She's so clean, I almost don't want to take her out of the garage now.

Here are the products I used in order that I used them:

Meguiars Deep Crystal Car Wash
    Wolfgang Claybar with Shining Monkey QD as a lubricant
    Poorboy's Trim Restorer
    Meguiars #9 Swirl Remover
    Poorboy's Polish w/Carnauba
    Poorboy's EX-P Sealant
    Poorboy's Natty Paste Wax

I am very pleased with the new products. Thank you Steve for your very helpful information and thank you Dwayne for your excellent sale!

2. turdburglar

turdburglar chicken curry with naan

holy, i gotta compliemnt you first on your set up in your garage, very nice & tidy! now get some checkered tiles for the ground!

oh, and that audi looks good too ;) i gotta get myself some poorboy stuff now!

3. black 3g

black 3g Guest

got up this morning and took some pics. there was a little dust on the car, so i grabbed a mf and took care of that problem quickly. i used Shining Monkey No Spitting Tire Shine on the tires. it produces a medium shine, which i am very fond of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Your car looks great! The paint has that very clear wet look of EX-P.

I really like all the Poorboy's products I've tried.

5. Kerpal

Kerpal handlobraes

Looks awesome, makes me wish I still had a black car. Nice garage too. :big grin: