SRS New Roommate v. Fat Mexican Bitch

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sexkitten123, Oct 19, 2006.

1. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

So this girl is moving into my dorm tomorrow and we just found out at like midnight tonight, she came in and decided that she liked us and our room, She disrespected us by going over our heads to the housing office :squint: when we told her that she couldnt move in.(Dumb Bitch:fawk:) AND she is just a bitch in General, she has been thrown out of multiple rooms and NO ONE can stand to live with her but she comes strolling into our lives and expects us to just rearrange our lives for her.
    We arent even going to want to be in the same room with her because she CAN'T Shut up!!!! Therefore we are not going to want to spend anytime in the place that we live
    UGHHHHHHHHHHH
    How can we get her out??????????

2. 2500

2500 Guest

kill?

or talk to the dean or whoever and tell them you don't feel safe cuz of rumors that she touches other chics while they sleep.

3. IStandalone

IStandalone EssentialDucati

Get her deported:mamoru: /thread

4. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

set up an appointment to meet with the housing supervisor (or whatever it's called at your school). I had to do this at my school 2 years ago because we could not tolerate our one roommate, there were 4 of us in one dorm suite. We calmly met with the supervisor, explained that living with him made it uncomfortable and he found him a new room within a week. Just go have a mature conversation with the supervisor, don't scream and complain how she's a bitch, just say that you're personalities with her and the remaining roommates are too different and it makes living there uncomfortable and you would appreciate some help. Her history of being kicked out of rooms before should help also.

5. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

tried that they said that we had to deal with it ... the real problem is that she is paying an extra 1000$ to live in her own room and they dont want to move her again

6. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

emphasis on the again

7. XPX

XPX New Member

make her life a living hell then :dunno:

8. jeyur

jeyur cum fairy OT Supporter

find out how they got rid of her from the other rooms and do the same?

9. darnit

darnit New Member

Take one small piece of fresh fish. Put into a spray bottle with some water. Stick in the sunlight for a few days. Small spray on her pillow. Wait a couple of days, Another small spray on her sheets. Wait a couple of more days, spray on her underware in her drawers and go that day and complain about the smell.
    Tell your dorm manager that if they dont do something, your going to call the health department.
    a few wrapper of her favorite food under the bed will seal the deal

10. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

If she has issues, help her work through them. Be kind, yet firm. Your crew might offer the most positive relationship of her lifetime.

11. johan

johan Active Member

Look she's been through the wringer several times and got rejected. Plus she's paying an extra $1000, and administration doesn't want to deal with her any more.

So chances are, she's staying put.

You remember how you felt when your boyfriend was treating you like crap? So then I urge you to ignore the advice to mess with her, invent ways to get her kicked out, etc etc.

You might just be able to turn this around...but it would help immensely if you didn't get off on the wrong foot -- esp. as it is highly unlikely that she'll be moved again.

So if you behave like actual normal decent human beings to her, instead of automatically labelling her a 'fat mexican bitch'...then you might discover that inside that angry, resentful, easy-to-dislike whale....is a slightly scared, slightly abused, and slightly sad person who puts up a protective wall to keep people away.

There's a real person in there. Don't automatically treat her like a piece of shit...and you might find out that she's ok after all.

People reached out and helped you when you asked for help.
    In her own way, this fatty is asking for help. You can hear it, if you know how to listen.

Why don't you step up and be a better person and help her see there's another way; she doesn't have to be angry and bitter and bitchy.

All she needs is some good friends to start....

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

If she's fat AND mexican...she can prolly cook....keep her!! Well perhaps you should sample her salsa first but she's prolly one I'd keep if I were you. Homemade tamalies FTMFW!

EDIT: /agree with Johan

13. 2500

2500 Guest

but if shes psycho, would you trust her food? lol

14. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

It all comes back to the salsa....if it ain't chunky and tasty, then NO, I wouldn't trust anything else she made.

15. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

i understand that we should try to be nice to her except the first day i was like "Hey im your new roommate" and held my hand out to shake and she looked at it like i was trying to give her a dead fish and kept walking, and now the onlything shhe has said to me since she moved in was "Can you please shut your fucking music off im trying to talk on the phone." and the one time i tried inviting her to get food she shut the door in myt face .... i dont know how to be friends w/ that kind of hostility.

16. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

You don't.
    Best case scenerio you ignore her.

17. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

And don't shut your "fucking music" off. :)

18. surlybot

surlybot you cool maaaaaaannn?

make fun of her for being a fat ugly mexican bitch

19. 5secstrtcar

5secstrtcar Spot you 10, give you the move and still hand you

Remember what they done to that dude in Full Metal Jacket? Pics of roomie?

20. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

ummm....all you or any of your roomates had to do was confront her the minute she decided to move in and say "no". That is it, instead you just sat around complaining and got nothing done, like most people in this world.

21. Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat New Member

make another appointment with your housing director and tell him/her how it's been so far. tell them you cant live with that kind of hostility. continue to be nice. invite her places, try to be friends. and if she continues to be a bitch make another appt with your housing director. continue this till 1) mexican bitch turns into a nice respectful person or 2) your housing director gets tired of all the complaints and has to move her.

be sure to have all your other roommates do the same. play it off as your trying to work it out but she will not allow it

you never know it could acctually work out out with her

22. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

If she's that hostile then log off and go to whoever's in charge of the dorms/housing and INSIST they remove her and keep being a thorn in the side til they do :dunno:

23. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You need to do something to get through her hostility. A supreme act of kindness. My feeling is that you shunned her with your attitude when she moved in and she reacted strongly.

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

In for update.

25. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

I agree that this could be the case. However, there are, sadly, people out there who walk around with a chip in their shoulder regardless of any kindness shown to them.

Where I work, there are several business on each floor, and each floor has a set of restrooms that we all have to share. In my office we have a big glass glass front that goes floor to ceiling with glass doors and we're directly across the from the elevators, so anyone sitting at the reception desk can see people come and go.

Whenever I cover the phones I always smile and wave to some of the people as they come and go, even though I have never personally spoken to them and have no clue about them whatsoever other than what they look like. I even say hello to the ones I have met or bumped into in the restroom on occasion. Sadly there are a handful that when I give them a :wavey: they just give me a :ugh: or even 1 lady a :squint: I am sure these people work under a lot of stress...some are with a mortgage company, some with a software developer.

I don't know if they are just angry people or if they are lawyer haters or what (I work at an injury law firm). It kinda hurts me that I try to show someone kindness and that's the response I get. One girl got really nasty with me when I said hello in the hallway so I have chosen now not to waste my kindness on her :dunno: I try to be kind to people but when this is the response I have a hard time wanting to continue to be nice :hs: