New Relationships

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TonyMontana, Jul 29, 2009.

1. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

Well I'll cut straight to the chase here. Met this girl through a mutual friend/co worker of mine and we hit it off pretty good. We met camping, saw eachother a few more times at parties and then I took her out on a date. We had a great time and started texting eachother and whatnot. Text back and forth a couple times a day, the usual. At this point we had hooked up (make out and fool around, no sex yet). We had sex after about 3 weeks of being friends/seeing eachother or whatever you want to call it. After this we begin talking alot, and hanging out quite a bit. Nothing major just on the weekends. Now that my roomate is away she has been staying over almost every night, which is fine because we seem to be very sexually compatible. Is it normal to be hanging out this much after knowing eachother for only a few weeks? This is the first time I have been dating someone for quite awhile as I had a very drawn out breakup stage with my ex and was not eager to do it agian for quite some time.

We are also very busy people and are both at a sort of transition point in our lives (she is back at home from uni on summer break and school is about an hour commute away, and I am in the process of moving and working very strange hours atm) and it is starting to seem as if we have almost fallen into a pattern of being together already. I feel very secure around her and I am sure she feels the same way about me. I like her alot which is rare for me and I would like to keep our relationship as positive, productive and enjoyable as possible. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should be working on and what to watch out for?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yep, totally normal.

Enjoy it while it lasts and don't fool yourself into thinking this is some rare occurrence that means you're meant to be. You dig each other, you have great sex, things aren't super serious yet. Take it day by day.

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Pretty much everything beer said is spot on. What you're experiencing is normal. Don't over think it and enjoy yourself! For most relationships, the place you're in is the best part. :mamoru:

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Perfectly said.

You seem comfortable with the girl, you're obviously enjoying your company, and neither of you seem to want a 'title'. Just play it daily, enjoy it for what it is, you're single.

5. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

I don't see a problem here?

Everything is normal, enjoy.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, it's normal.

Or at least it's normal in the sense that as of now, that's how most relationships roll.

I can remember my parents talking about this, though, and it didn't used to be like that at all (seeing bf/gf everyday). According to them, it used to be that you'd only see them once or twice a week on weekends.

Sometimes I wonder if that's not the best way, especially in the first few months of dating.