New positions for sexual noobs...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DonTalarico, Dec 16, 2005.

1. DonTalarico

DonTalarico New Member

Me and this girl were each others firsts, and we've gone through the missionary and doggystyle positions. Both of which are great, but I'm looking to switch it up. Shes pretty flexible and shes as tall as I am (5'10). Any suggestions? Descriptions for the win.:naughty:

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

3. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

You need to get to know each other. Start by telling her to lie down and don't touch you (yep, you heard me).

You do the touching, not her. Start with very lightly touching her neck, arms, back of her legs, inner thighs, breasts, nipples, stomach, and then (after 20 minutes) lightly tongue her clit. She will want to touch you in return, but you must tell her no. You want to build her passion up to a frenzy.

While you are gently (and this means very lightly,,,very, very lightly tounguing her clit, you also use you hands to lightly brush the inside of her thighs, and then (as the tension mounts) stroke your tongue in and out of her pussy...work on it for a while, and go with her flow. When she is really passionate (that means horny for you younger guys) take your cock and gently (very gently) rub her clit with it. Then slowly put it in - just a very little bit...tease her with it, let her passion grow, and when she grabs you and wants you to thrust deeply into her, don't do it....tease her more by putting it in and out...maybe an inch or so. When she can't stand it any longer, do what every good dog does...........bury the bone.

Believe me - she will think you are the greatest lover there is.....and for her - you are.