TAT New piercings :)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Squally, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Squally

Squally New Member

Here's the story. I went the day before yesterday to get some organics to replace what I already had. I got home and started thinking that I really liked the way it looked with the ring going through the eylet and I really liked the organic plug I got. So I decided that I would just get another hole in my ear. So last night I go up there and get everything set up when they tell me that the organic they gave me was a size too small, which wasn't good because I didn't want to chance losing them. I started looking around for different jewlery and everything had wasn't the right size, so I just decided to get another 4ga flare and when they are all healed I'll order some online. The hole closest to my face is the original which was pierced and stretched to a 6 then later stretched to a 4. The one with the ring is the new one, pierced and stretched to a 4, that hurt. Anyway I love them and soon I'll put the ring back down to the original hole and get some nice organics for the new hole.

Here is a picture.

[​IMG]

2. AngelicScars

AngelicScars Guest

OOOooo I like those!!

3. Squally

Squally New Member

Thanks, I'm gonna like them even more when I get the organics in the top hole so the two don't touch. My other ideas were to try to put a ring through the two, which would be kinda hard, or to get a small bb and pierce through the skin between the two and get two eylets with the holes in them and have the ends of the bb inside the holes of the eylets. Kinda hard to explain but I'm not even sure it's possible.

4. Swift

Swift Guest

OUCH :O Looks cool!

5. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

i like that a lot

6. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

damn thats :cool:

ive been thinking more and more about getting some earwork done. Im just waiting till I get some time off (summer) from the military so I can let it heal properly.

7. Squally

Squally New Member

Thanks guys. Yea that one hurt. I'm not sure if it hurt more than my tragus but it hurt.