TAT New PA Pierced Member...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MrEous, May 23, 2005.

1. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Well I decided to do it...

...My fiance has subtly hinted to me that I need to get a new piercing sometime after reading here in the Body Mods forum for the last couple of months. (thanks guys!) :ugh::)

We went to a tattoo shop on Friday night originally to get some tats done. I couldn't find anything I liked and decided maybe this is the time. We went back and forth about getting it done and decided we'd go ahead and do it.

She got her helix pierced and I got the PA done...she is still in pain and mine isn't really giving me any problems.

Here are some pics...
    Her Helix
    My PA...

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

14g?? if so you better go get your money back... that sucker will tear the shit outta your cock. should have been done at least 10g minimum.

3. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I have 10g for the PA, sorry I should have clarified that. She got the 14g for her ear.

Believe me, I have been reading up on some horror stories. :eek:

4. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Looks smallY in the pic but once you stretch it you'll be good to go. You will be stretching once it heals right? ;)

5. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

From what I've read it would be good to size up...I'll start off getting an 8g for now once this is healed and see how that is. I don't want to go too large.

:big grin:

6. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Not bleeding at all anymore, stopped within 24hrs. I did a little after my shower last night, sat down a little too quick and it didn't like it too much.

I know what you mean about loose pants. I'm at work right now with some corduroy shorts and the front 'zipper area' pushes down a little making it a little uncomfortable.

I did have a proud moment though...lmao...I peed standing up about an hour ago. Instead of peeing like normal my piercer told me I could turn it upside down and it won't dribble out of the hole. So I tried it and it worked...felt good to be standing.

Too funny.
    Thanks for the heads up as well, I appreciate it.

7. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I'm so glad i had like two drops on the day i was pierced and a few drops in my boxers from dreaded morning wood and that was it.

8. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Maybe it was a deception of my own...the pee actually comes out where it should be, it dribbled down from the front and looked like it was coming from the 'new' hole.

Sorry about that.

So you went to an 8g?...and haven't had any problems? The piercer said there is a chance it can get ripped from sex. Have you had anything happen like that?

9. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Yeah I wasn't planning on getting stretched anytime soon unless I felt a lot of discomfort from the 10g or saw any kind of Hypertrophic going on.

I'll definitely keep everyone tuned in though if I have any problems whatsoever. Thanks again for your advice.

10. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I get a little dribble out of the pierced hole :o When I took mine out for a bit I had to play the flute so I didn't get any on my pants:mamoru:

BTW I was pierced at 8g and was comfortable in around a month from memory. Sex was a different story but I think that was an anomaly based on my partner at the time and my lack of experience with the ring (the metal one not the other :wiggle: ) rather than the fault of the piercing. I've begun considering going to 6g but I plan on taking it out one day and the bigger the hole left over the more a nuisance it'll be :rolleyes:

11. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

Man I'd never get that done..unless it was a 10ga or 8ga:o

12. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Well...a little over a week and everything is fairly good to go. I can wear regular jeans without having the piercing feel weird or any slight pain whatsoever.

My fiance and I decided we couldn't wait and have had sex 3 times since last weekend. She loves it.

A little slight pain the first 2 times then we tried a condom the 3rd time and that seemed to hurt me more.

It is still sore on the bottom part but there is no redness or swelling or pus oozing out as I have read on here for infections. Still using seasalt treatments 2 times a day and using Dial Antibacterial when showering. I have been using some Betadine as well and that seems to help greatly in cleaning after I go pee.

I'm probably overdoing it with the Betadine but there was a moment over the weekend when I thought it looked a little infected. If any of you want I can take a pic of the area underneath.

-One last question...when you were pierced (or have seen a PA piercing), was it pierced off-center? Mine goes in through my urethra and out the bottom but it isn't the direct bottom, it is more to the left of the center underneath. Just something I was curious about. That's the reason the ring looks odd in the pic is because of the off-center angle.

Thanks!
    Jeff

13. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

That's normal.

14. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

lol...I'm definitely going to start leaving it alone more. Oh and we've only had sex 3 times in the last 10 days...not 3 days in a row. :)
    Regardless, you are most likely right about it being irritated and not infected.

My fiance read this and said she'll leave it alone for awhile so we can get it healed faster.

I'll post a pic later tonight after the kids go to bed...I'm just more curious about the 'placement' of the cut underneath.

15. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

Nothing like the sight of blood in the toilet to get your morning going...

ahhh the memories of my apa!