new ozzfest line up

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by iamnotacrook, Feb 12, 2004.

1. iamnotacrook

iamnotacrook Guest

2. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

[​IMG]SLAYER! Dimmu Borgir just got added on their...Superjoint Ritual kicks fuckin' ass too, and you can never go wrong with Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society!

3. SiK BuG

SiK BuG Guest

2nd stage is looking pretty sick. Hatebreed, every time I die, unearth and atreau are all better seeing than anyone on the main stage besides ozzy imo.

4. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

:slap: What the fuck!? You seriously need to get into Slayer dude, there is no fuckin' band on 2nd stage that even comes close to their level of live concert brutality!
    [​IMG]

But that doesn't mean I Hatebreed and Atreyu suck :bigthumb:

5. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i've seen slayer and hatebreed. i'd give up both to see arch enemy again. the sound sucked at the venue, so slayer's music sucked, but the show was good. hatebreed...the music AND the show sucked.

oh holy fucking shit. i just checked the site. JP, slayer, dimmu, BLS, and lacuna coil. i'll be attempting to go.

6. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

oh what the fuck. this shit better stop in atlanta. we're already getting fucked by metallica.

7. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

Tickets are a $100.35, I'm in debate on goin' now which sucks dick, cause everyone I usually go with ain't gonna' go...god damn it! FUCK! Uh well, I have the money, so I think I am gonna' end up goin' anyway...tix are on sale tomorrow I think