New MBP 15"

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by tomohr, May 31, 2009.

1. tomohr

tomohr look again! OT Supporter

I just bought the new MBP today, 15" with the 2.6 GHz processor and 4 gigs of ram. I had the black macbook and before that a 12" powerbook (is that what they were called)

Anyways, this computer really is a thing of beauty. The thing that I have definitely fallen in love with the most is this trackpad. The glass is such a huge upgrade over whatever they used before. Whenever Apple comes out with a new line of computers I always think, well how are they going to out do themselves next time. But with this new line of laptops, I don't honestly see how they could get any more beautiful.:bowdown:

The OS is pretty ok too I guess :p

2. Kieffer87

Kieffer87 Orly OT Supporter

New MBP updates are rumored to happen anytime soon according to macrumors.com I would have maybe waited but non the less you will be happy with your current MBP.

3. xioix

xioix OT Supporter

I wouldn't doubt there would be a new update, whenever I get a new Apple product, less than 3 months later a new one comes out

4. tomohr

This thing is a monster. I honestly would not be upset if I missed out on another .33 GHz or something like that. There isn't too much more that I could ask for in this computer, except for maybe a matte screen and a bikini model (weird science style)

5. Kieffer87

Kieffer87 Orly OT Supporter

Yea I am hoping the new MBP has the option for matte, I hate that glossy shit!

6. pew pew pew

pew pew pew OT Supporter

:eek3: i just bought the exact same mac 2.6 ghz 4 gig ram... but its the older body..... 18 months old and 50 battery cycles.. thing was barely used according to the seller and the battery seems to back that up

7. tomohr

the glossy hasn't bothered me to much, except when I was watching house I could see myself a little bit in every scene. Also, to bad you bought the old casing... cause these new ones are freakin' beautiful!