TAT New kind of jewelry material...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Memor, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Memor

Memor Active Member

So the last girl i was recently involved with got her nipples pierced back in late dec, a week or two after she met me. They were bars, but not made of metal or anything. She got them done down in Florida.

I can't remember what it was called, but it looked like this acrylic/plastic type material. The piercer told her it cut healing time down a lot, it was also a lot lighter, and it was as inexpensive as the regular metal they use and that a lot of places were beginning to use it.

Is this BS? Hers were healing very, very fast, but maybe she just had good skin for it. If so, this could've been the answer to all my piercing rejection problems i've always had during healing (minus the PA)...

then again this might just be a "it's cheap plastic Memor and has been around forever you tool" kind of question, so who knows! haha

thoughts?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Bioplast?

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

could be? like i said i completely forgot what the name was that she told me

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Bioplast has been around for a few years now. I was using it to do labrets with because it was softer and did less gum damage than metal jewellery.