New Iphone??

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ladiik3, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ladiik3

ladiik3 New Member

Anyone here anything about a new iphone coming out this year??

I was going to buy one but I can wait if it is guarenteed that there will be a second gen to it.

...and if there is do you know wat will be different about them

2. BIGsteev

BIGsteev New Member

As far as I know there hasn't really been any word about WHEN the second gen iPhone will come out, some people speculate, but I don't think there has been anything concrete (I could be wrong though, I guess). There IS gonna be SDK release though, which is a pretty big deal (that should be at the end of feb.). Also, Apple just released a 16gb iPhone instead of 8gb.

3. ladiik3

ladiik3 New Member

well I really wanted an unlocked one due to the fact that I have tmobile and I really dont need the extra space cuz I already have a 30 gig ipod

4. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

No word on when the next gen of iPhone will be out and anyone claiming to know is a liar plain and simple. You'll see many of the rumor sites speculate but they are almost always wrong. If you want it, get one now since they just released an upgrade to the current ones, it'll be some time before the next ones come out. I would guess you'd be looking at at least six months or more for a major upgrade.

5. jimmy449

jimmy449 New Member

they are supposed to be releasing a 3g phone when they figure out the technology aren't they?