FRK New Interview Questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

So, there are a few members that have filled out an interview in the past that want to do a second (Rouge, Dee and Myself). However, it would not be very fun to keep it just the same. Therefore, a thought crossed my mind that it would be great to think up some new questions...not just for people who want to do a second interview, but to also add onto the current template.

Can anyone think of some new questions that they feel would enhance the current interviews?

In one way, I think each needs to be tailored a bit towards them....so for instance, I think there should be a part in Dee's and Rouge about their swinging and maybe something about rope for PE and Lovely...or whatever.

Anyway, thoughts on new questions people?

EDIT: Okay, I really need to get work done...so I am getting off FS until it is done :)

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i'll move your existing threads back into here and open them once people have a good list.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

sounds good...I am going through the other interviews (now and before) and will post some ideas for new questions and see what people think.

4. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

I was gonna say, I have alot of new ones in my post... I grabbed alot of it from my ALT.COM profile... took me forever to put all of that together lol. So please, steal what you like.