new girl's ex boyfriend is CRAZY

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lawnboy, Jun 6, 2005.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

heres the situation: I really like the girl I started dating, but her ex boyfriend has anger management problems and a record because of it. She was with the dude for 6 months, broke up with him LAST SEPTEMBER and he has stalked her since. They are both still in highschool and he will flip shit if she dosent walk with him in the halls, he tries to tell her that she can't do certain things....he blows up her phone constantly trynig to find out what shes doing. THe last dude she dated ended up with a cinderblock to the side of his car from this dude.

He threatens to hurt/kill her and verbally abuses her all the time. She has told her mom about this, and they are hesitant to tell the dad because he is crazy in his own sort of way and would probably kill the kid or hurt him badly. But he needs to be told because they would like to get a restraining order on the kid.

I am worried about this because I am 18 and he is 16, so if i lay a hand on him i could get thrown in jail. I'm worried about this little fuck doing something to one of my cars which he knows are my life. So what kind of advice should I give to this girl? SHould I even stick around in this situation?

cliffs- girls ex bf is psycho, threatens her constantly, total headcase, makes her feel terrible. Afraid to tell her dad because her dad would probably beat the kid to death, but she has to get a restraining order on him somehow.

2. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

restraining order

3. ethyl

ethyl R-CH2-CH3

Have the gf and her mom confront the psycho ex's parents.

4. Kelli

Kelli O.O

I would have gotten a restraining order against him a while ago. If you really like her then stick with her, but he has to get out of the picture and her dad sounds like my dad. My dad would kill if someone I was 'dating' (I don't date cause I'm married) or knew and shit and the guy was psycho. If you like her then stick with her. Just tell her to get a restraining order against him. If your cars are fucked up then you'll know who did it and go to the police about it or just beat the fucker up. :bigthumb:

5. And if that doesn't work, have her dad deal with it.

Unless he tries to confront you or your girl while you're with her, it's best to stay out of it for now. There's only so much you can do before you start to get in trouble over it.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yuck! Sticky situation! Run away before you end up with some missing body parts.

Guys with anger management problems and jealousy problems on top of that are upredictable and just plain scary.

7. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

8. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

seems like she isnt worth the effort.... u guys are still young and you two wont work out in the future anyways.

9. DreamStylez

DreamStylez Guest

Just tell her Dad

10. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds like its time to break one out. :werd:

11. cloversix9

cloversix9 New Member

if the girl's ex is 16... then does that mean she's 16, too? if so, you should date people your own age because you ass will get thrown in jail if you fuck her or if you fuck up the ex.

12. wilyfem

wilyfem Guest

contact the police - a person can get in alot of trouble for just verbally threatening someone.

or you could just kill him - eliminate future problems