New girlfriend and the issue of sex/bc!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Sep 25, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Everything with the new girl is going pretty well except in the sex area. We have talked about BC in the past brielfy since we were talking about past sexual relationship stuff. We have had sex only once,but i have a major concern. Im on of those people who dont trust a condom to prevent pregnacny, especially since the facts are pretty upseting of how good a condom work. She doesnt like the issue of BC because of what most girls say. It messes your period up etc etc. I dont want to get in a big arguement about this, but im kinda uncomfortable having sex with her often cause of this problem. I dont want to ruin the relationship,but ill admit im quite paranoid.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

is she opposed to non-hormonal forms of BC?
    How about a diaphragm + spermacide + condoms?
    IUD?

if you are so concerned then don't have sex, or do anal.

3. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

lol yeah, well easier said that done. It's hard to tell some girl you just started seeing and someone you like alot,

"Hey look I don't trust condoms....so is anal ok?" lol.

4. Phantom Empress

:mamoru: :mamoru:

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I think people are overly paranoid about this whole issue. I haven't used any birth control with any of my past GF, and so long as you dont come inside of her... what's the issue? :dunno:

It's really not THAT easy to get someone pregnant.

On the flip side, my father always told me, basically, don't fuck any woman who you wouldn't want to get pregnant and marry.

6. Phantom Empress

......i know WAY too many people with oops babies to think it's HARD to get preggers.

Protection is always good, even just a condom is better than nothing.

7. keleko

keleko yes, he is

*check to see what section of the forum i'm in*

yeah... i know
    i'm starting to wonder if i can manage that feat at all
    i mean, there COULD be a few running around in the phillipines, but i've left a paper trail since leaving the military and i would have been found by now, i would think

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

As someone who literally became pregnant with 4 "incidences" in a two month period, I'm paranoid as hell about pregnancy when we're not trying to have a baby. Personally I think people aren't paranoid ENOUGH about it. Having a child, getting pregnant is a SERIOUS thing and should be prevented at all costs.

Hormonal birth control is actually used to REGULATE your period. Maybe she should educate herself on birth control. I don't blame you at all being uncomfortable with this, condoms are not all that effective.

edit: Have you both been tested? Pregnancy isn't the only thing to be concerned about.

9. Phantom Empress

:werd: I luckily haven't gotten preggers, i'm on BC and have been for almost as long as i've been sexually active. But having a large family I KNOW we're all fertile as hell. my dad is first of 6, mom first of 5 and a lot of those kids are oopsies. :mamoru:

10. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah i know were both fine when it comes to other issues of stds etc. Im going to try my best to educate both of us on bc, but if she refueses what are the options i have? I dont want to lose her over something like this,at the same time i dont want to have a kid. WE all know as well you really cant be with somone and not have sex, or she will just find it somewhere else.

11. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

You should ask her to do a little research on BC before immediately saying no.

From my experience, BC doesn't "mess up" your period... in fact, for me, it was a wonderful thing, making it regular. Not to mention it made it lighter and got rid of lots of cramping. All I had to deal with was a stomachache for about a week.

I don't think anyone LIKES wearing condoms. But if you expect her to use birth control, she should expect the same courtesy from you.

Or you could just not have sex :dunno:

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It seems a woman hears one bad thing about BC, think she knows it all, and is automatically against it.

If she isnt willing to understand her own body, then she isnt mature enough to be entering into a sexual relationship.

Its not you ruining the relationship, its her. Do your own thing but find a woman not a little girl...it works out better in the end.

13. Top Fuel Friday

Top Fuel Friday New Member

Tell her BC will make her tit's bigger

But seriously, as long as the condom stays intact you're pretty much in the clear, but BC is the only way to stay completely 100% safe. If she won't work on preventing a possible life altering event, hit it in the butt ;) or find a new girl before you're too attached.

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Wrong BC is not anywhere near 100% safe, the only thing that safe is absinance. Your best bet is an IUD at 99.9%, or a tubal ligation at 99.1% ( I believe).

Just a correction, dont think BC is the miracle worker, people get pregnant on it all the time, especially if it isnt taken correctly.

It is better than just a condom though, and all options should be thought over and considered. :dunno:

15. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

honestly though, if youre mature enough to make the decision to have sex then you should be mature enough to be able to talk about important issues that involve sex.

16. quamen

quamen New Member

well the girl actually brought it up tonight, since we were joking around. She is willing to look into it and find out the facts about it, and different brands of Bc.

Side note another topic! She kinda made a barter with me and i feel kinda ashamed. It is hard to please her, cause it seems like she needs a big penis to do so. Im like 6" in length and she didnt get pleased from missionary style,but doggy style she loved it. She made a joke she will take bc, if i take some dick enlargement pills but she was joking i think?!?! I dont know how should could get pleasure from doggy but not the good old straight up sex position. It was also the first time we had sex,so i was kinda nervous as well.

17. Lindsay Loo

:rofl: wow. doggystyle allows you to go deeper.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I hope she was joking....if not....dump her.

I'm serious...any girl that has a size requirement for sex is a no no in my book...

I'm sure the women would say the same thing about me if I said I have a bra size requirement for any girl I would be in a relationship with...

19. sweetersin2185

sweetersin2185 "You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a

I don't know where she got the idea that BC was bad. I love being on BC. My periods are lighter, shorter and involve a lot less cramping. I know exactly when it's going to come (give or take a day or two depending on stress levels), so I can plan more risque weekend activities. I'm on Ortho-Cept...the only thing I don't like is the week where I don't take them in order to have a period. I miss my hormones those seven days. :hs: I've been on it since I was 16...I'm now 21...and I have no babies. BC ftw!!

20. Lindsay Loo

if shes not happy with how big your dick is, she will go find someone who is bigger and better. i guarantee it.

21. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Even joking is not cool. At all.

22. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

6" is perfectly fine, and I speak from experience (of having one, as opposed to experiencing one :eek3: :rofl: )

if it's not doing it for her it's because she's loose, rather than you being small. Tell her to go on BC and do kegels :mamoru:

23. quamen

quamen New Member

she wasnt joking and im pretty upset about it. i talked to her again about it, and for some reason she needs a big penis. im very turned off by it, since i know im not small in that area either. she says she has only slept with 6 people, so i dont understand how she can be that loose or whatever,but it felt good to me!

24. Phantom Empress

fist her instead?

25. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

maybe you should just ask her then to take some breast enlargement pills. See what she does.