SRS New Girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Clix, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Clix

Clix New Member

So the other day this girl sends me a message from myspace. Tells me im cute and if I want to talk to send her a message back. I look at her page and I think shes cute to. We send a couple messages back and forth and she seems pretty cool. Has a job, goes to school, responsable. She says we need to get together, so I said cool and she tells me she will be around where I live the next day in the mourning (she lives prob bout 25 miles from me and becuase of a run in with the cops I dont have a car atm cuase it got towed and I dont got the money to get it out.) Anyways im between jobs right now so for the last couple weeks I just am at home (suppost to start new job monday :x: ) So I call her the next day and she shows up. From her myspace her pictures were in between, she was gonna be ugly or hot. To my amazment she was pretty hot :)) ) I was gonna take my buddies mustang to get some maintance on it. I show her my apartment and we head off. It was a glorious day so it was pretty cool. Get there to the oil change place my friend uses and end up its a 2 hour wait. We walk around and I take her to lunch and we talked and stuff.

My problem is I dunno like which way to go with her. Like I cuss alot and I try not to but it just comes out becuase of who my friends are. I didnt cuss much then she cussed and I was like ok she isnt a total prude. Which I didnt really care if she was or not. If she was I thought she was hot and cool and didnt want to be some jackass and screw it up off the bat. So after walking around and stuff I learn stuff about her and she learns stuff about me and I just keep thinkin to myself she is a cool person. Anyways after the oil change finally gets done shes like we are real close to my house wanna go see where I live. So im like sure its great day and I got my friends mustang (I drive a big truck) so I wouldnt mind just cruising around some. We get to her house and she just moved into this run down POS trailer. (Ive lived in a trailer so its not like it mattered to much to me) She ivited me in and I froze and im like its whatever and just stayed with the car while she went to change her pants (was a warm day and she wanted to wear some capris) I kinda felt bad that I didnt go like I was ashamed, which I told her ive lived in a trailer and it wasnt a big deal. Anyways she comes back and beforehand she told me she needed to leave by 2:30 to go to class. Its 2 and im like ok well how do I get you back cuase class is mportant and she should go but shes like well its just a crappy class and ill just get notes from someone else. Im like thats cool and we drive though town and just enjoy the day. Go back to my apartment and watch a movie until she really has to go to her next class (she said she has a test) which she kinda said she could miss but I was like no you need to go to the test then shes like yeah if I miss it then she would be screwed. So she leaves and he hug and and everything before she leaves. I called her later after her class and we talk for a few (i got a pay as you go phone so it cost me a bundle to talk to her :)hsd: )

I just dont know how to go with her. I mean shes told me shes lived with ex b/fs of her but seems like she isnt that way. We talked about how becuase im tall but bulky I have hard time finding pants that fit well and shes like well I hate haveing my underwear show so I have a hard time to and becuase she has nice hips but is short (like 5'4" short and im 6'2") Just things she tells me about her screams a girl that I would look for in personallity and everything so I dont want to screw up like by trying to kiss her to soon and all that jazz assuming she likes me or whatever. I just assume becuase she when I think things are going back she tells me to make sure I call her tomarrow at so and so time cuase thats when she will be outta class so its whatever.

I guess I wouldnt have such a hard time with alll this but I guess for anyways thats remember my threads about my ex its been like 3 years since I dated someone new. Espically like this. When I dated my ex I had been friends with her for a year and we had already gone though a bunch of shit and so yeah.

So what does OT think? Am I just being stupid and should go with the flow or it seem like she just does her own thing I guess.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  2. 7960

7960 New Member

You seem to like her. She seems to like you.

What's the question again?

3. Clix

Clix New Member

I dunno I confuse myself easily. Its like I know all these things about her but have no idea how she is I guess.

Like I think shes one way then I get thrown a curve outta nowhere.

4. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

you got a bit incoherent towards the end of your post, but it sounds like she likes you and you like her, and there weren't any big red flags to warn that there's trouble ahead. so i say to go for it and see where it leads :)

5. 7960

7960 New Member

There's only one way to find out.

Call her tomorrow when she said she's free. Go to lunch again. Take it slow. It'll work out or it won't. Only one way to find out.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You're over thinking this. Slow down. Be yourself. So you swear? Who the fuck cares? I fucking swear all the fucking time. When I met my SO I swore in front of her. She swears too. :bigthumb:

Ask her on a date. Not buy lunch, but a date. Date is where you sit and talk and have a coffee/drink and flirt and joke and get to know each other. Go someplace somewhat nice so you can get dressed up. See if she gets dressed up for you (good) or not (bad) and then go from there.

Bottom line? Be yourself, treat it like a date, and see how it goes.

7. Clix

Clix New Member

Your prob right. I dunno I dont care about swearing in front of her. I just dont want to offend her I guess if she hadnt. Like I when we came back to watch a movie. I picked out a movie and she just looked at it goes its an 'R' (shes 20) and decided on a movie that isnt 'R' which I only have like 3 that arent.
    Yeah I would like to just ask her on a date just im kinda lacking on funds. I got fired from my old job and had an interview for this new one. They told me I had it but becuase they are new the "funding" company wants background checks on all employees they want to hire. Which they told me would take 2-3 weeks. I called them back monday and they said everything came back fine and they would call me back either today or tomarrow to tell me if im coming in monday or what for my training. So I havent worked in 3 weeks and I just payed all my bills. I think I got all of 7 bucks to my name.

I dunno depending on how the next few days go, would it be to forward to maybe see if shes wanting to go out for valentines day or something?

Edit: Like I just moved into my apartment like 2 months ago and havent gotten anything in my living room cept a chair for my computer funature wise. So when I watch movies I take my old sub box and prob a couple pillows on the floor and lay down. She was sitting on the chair I asked if she wanted to to sit down with me. She did and eventually layed down kinda beside me. I noticed she would look at me every ew minutes so I scooted myself a few inches closer and she would scoot a couple inches away so its just like BLAH!

8. deviant

she won't watch R rated movies? :wtf: that's kinda weird

9. Clix

Clix New Member

I know. I just thought about it. Like she says she never drinks which is cool with me. I drink socially which she seemed cool with. I dunno maybe she just hasnt been exposed to crap. But she told me lived with an ex of hers that was like 8 years older than her at the time. So im like then she had to around it somewhat so its whatever.

10. deviant

hmm. sounds like she might have been very submissive in her past relationships, and wasn't "allowed" to do anything :dunno:

11. Clix

Clix New Member

\

Yeah thats what im thinking. I just called her and she said she was heading home cuase she got outta class and her friend she was gonna be meeting up with didnt show. I was like well what you got going on for the rest of the afternoon and shes like nothing but she might go out if her mom lets her other than picking her sister up from school around 9. Asked if she wanted to see bout coming over and shes just like I dont think my mom will let me use my own car.

Ohwell I guess ill see how it goes.

12. deviant

damn, 20 years old and her parents are still that much in control over what she does? they OWN her. if you want much to do with her you'll probably have to meet them and get on their good side. maybe you can eat dinner with them sometime soon if you want to really pursue this girl.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Aside from completely reasonable requests to help keep up with the housework and not cause property damage or disturb them while sleeping with wild parties or something, there is no reason that a mother should be able to "let" her 20 year old daughter go out if she wants.

I'm 22 and still living with my parents for a few months while i save up to move out...I see them more as landlords than parents in control of me. I'm an adult, I can go out when and where I want...I don't cause damage to the house, I help keep it clean, and I don't have high noise levels when they might be trying to sleep. I even pay them rent ($500 a month which will be returned to me upon moving out)....in short, I respect them and their property, but I'm not a kid anymore. If I want to go out, I will.

Ask yourself...do you want to be with a girl (and I do mean GIRL) 20 and still has to ask her mom if she can go out or not?

It's one thing if she and her parents have made plans...but come on.

14. Clix

Clix New Member

Yeah I dunno. Im gonna see if she wants to do something this weekend, depending on how that goes. Its just weird to me. I mean when I was 17 I pretty did as I wanted. After graduation it was pretty much pay me rent, dont come waking me up int he middle of the night, keep your room clean. So I dunno maybe something has gone on in the past. Shes told me she lived with one of her ex and ended up calling her mom and he almost got violent so its whatever. Hopefully its just her mom being protective since she doesnt live with her dad just her mom.