new girl doesn't orgasm easily

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, May 29, 2008.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

of the few times we've had sex, she's only cum once. i've talked to her about it (because i'm used to being able to bring girls to orgasm...) and she says most of the time, unless a showerhead is involved, there's no hope.

any ideas where i can go with this? i was thinking maybe bringing some kind of a vibrator into the action, so she can stimulate her clit a lot.

2. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Clit orgasum /= vaginal orgasum.

Does she masterbate? If so tell her to stop.

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

yes she does, and most of the time she can only bring herself to orgasm in the shower.

4. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

That'd be the problem captian. She needs to teach herself how to oragasum with dick to. If she is open to it, tell her to stop with the shower play and get on the dick more.

Also, use poisitions that are good for female orgasum. The quickest way for me is always girl on top with her sitting up...not leaned over you. Also, missionary with her feet up on your sholders works well. :naughty:

5. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

If a girl truly has difficulty having vaginal orgasms, believe me, it's a LOT more complicated then that.

IFL on this, I'm finishing up a paper that's due at noon :o

6. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

:ugh:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, how many times do we have to have this thread? Come on man, you've been here long enough.

Edit: Is this the chick who had the bf? Did they break up or you just fucking her anyway?

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

i guess i've never read the sexual advice threads because i've never had any real problems there!! =P it always boils down to "give the girl what she wants." but if she can't get herself off, then *shrug*

yes same chick. yes she broke up as i was writing that thread (i updated it). we've been seeing eachother exclusively a few weeks now. so far so good.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

thanks, but this isn't hitting the nail on the head. we have to start at the beginning. all these threads are talking about a vaginal orgasm or women who can't orgasm at all.

she can but is dependant on a form of a toy. she can't do it herself with her own hand -- so what steps are to be taken here? (first thread does help, but at this point i'd be happy if i could give her a clitoral orgasm)

11. iwishyouwerebeer

We've covered that too, though I'm too busy to search for them.

She needs to sort of ween herself off the toys. A lot of women kind of become addicted to the awesomeness that is a vibrator, so if she wants to have more orgasms via penis penetration she needs to cut down on the toys, simple as that :dunno: