new GF, having problems taking it to the next level.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by esotoriccc, Nov 4, 2008.

1. esotoriccc

esotoriccc New Member

hey everyone a friend referred me here to offtopic.. having some major trouble.

I'll try to sum it up as quick as possible

Worked with this girl for a month or so. Light chit chat and I began to like her more and more. Shes 21 i'm 22. I asked her out to tailgate for a football game before we both had work, it went great. Then took her to dinner about 4 days later and she stayed the night. 2 weeks later we are dating. 3 weeks after we start dating (today) all is going great except for one thing. She is crazy for sex and I haven't given it to her yet.

I'm a virgin and she's had multiple relationship over the years (absolutely no stranger to sex). due to school i only see her maybe 2 or 3 times a week and the last few weeks she's wanted to fuck when we go out and i'm just not ready. she straight up tells me she wants me in her. but when it comes down to it i'm so fucking aprehensive it's ridiculous.

i've done research the only thing I can think of is performance anxiety. i have no problems jerking off. she says she feels extremely rejected everytime i give her some excuse (its been about 4 or 5 nights now) i've been telling her to be patient but she wants a reason why and i have NO idea what to say. i'm a horny motherfucker and i would love to have sex with her.

i know she really likes me but i'm becoming so paranoid now i don't know what to think. i was planning on talking to her tonight about this but shes ignored 2 of my calls already.

I feel our relationship would be great all the time (not just some of the time) if i can get over this hump. why i'm being such a bitch i have no idea.

2. kmad86

kmad86 Swine Epidemic Survival Crew '09 OT Supporter

Pics?

If you're wanting to wait then you can tell her bye. A girl like her isn't going to wait around too long. If you were to pursue a relationship with her without sex don't be shocked when she goes and has "Biff the SigEp" lay it down to her.

3. Queenpkn

Queenpkn New Member

that's horrible.

do you masterbate?

4. Carcass

Carcass Guest

Just fucking do it man, relax.

5. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Have a couple drinks, take a deep breath, grab your junk, look yourself in the eyes in the bathroom mirror. Realize you are a fucking man, walk into the bedroom with confidence and give her the best night of her life.

6. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

The OP is not a homosexual.

OP, read the above post from Savage ten times and then go f*** this girl's brains out. Too much hype of being a virgin has been ingrained into your head. Trust me, after you have sex the first time, you'll wonder why you waited so long.

7. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

Tell her to rape you.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

The obvious answer is just suck it up, unless you want to be the 40 year old virgin man. The girl is throwing herself at you, just fucking make a move. Sure, you'll probably last 2 minutes but from the sounds of it this girl will want to go seconds later and you'll most likely be able to go again soon after.

Losing your virginity really isn't that scary, trust me.

Oh, please wear a condom for sure though. Ask her to put it on for you.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Can we just start deleting their posts?

Did you tell her you were a virgin?

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Have you guys done anything else yet? Handjobs/fingering/oral? If you haven't done any of that then start there first. It should help you become more comforable with the whole sexual act. And please talk to her about this and explain what's going on asap. If she won't answer your calls then tell her in a text or email if you have to. Because right now this girl is probably feeling bad and thinking she's doing something wrong and is afraid to see you and get rejected again.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

If you're not a troll... just fuck her already, and use a condom. Sex is not that big of a deal you're making it out to be. Grow some balls and lay some damn pipe.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sure guys, we can all just tell our dicks to get hard when we are nervous and snap ourselves out of it.

Cut this guy some slack. He's nervous, and feeling pressured into this. Of course it's not gonna happen!

TS, you need to sit down and just talk to this girl. Let her know that this is your first doing things, and it's not gonna happen until you feel ready for it.

Hopefully, she will understand, and give you the time you need to get comfortable with the idea...and in the meantime, work on pleasuring her on other ways. You've got hands and a mouth, have fun learning and enjoying the process...

And if she can't wait for you...her loss. She wants you inside her, but it's not gonna happen if she pressures you...and it's not going to happen if she is impatient and not willing to wait around for you.

You have to want to do this for you, not for her.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol at EVERYONE trolling the thread starter