new GF goes crazy when she's having her period..how do u guys deal with it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by euro_R, Jan 21, 2009.

1. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

been with my new girl for a little of 2 months now..great girl :love:..but when her time of the month comes around she transforms into a fucking demon :noes:

how do you guys deal with it??any advice?? my previous SO's wernt really much different when their period came around but i know every girl handles it differently so i somewhat understand :o

just sharing an incident what happened last month wen that time came around..she went fucking ballistic on me because she was jealous of one of my best friends (who is a female)..i already explained to her previously that i am not attracted to this girl sexually or in any other way..i look at her as a sister..not to mention..she's 27 and in a steady relationship (im 22)..

she said she completely understood but she said she had no control over the feelings of anger and jealousy, i guess its the hormones :hsugh:

she eventually apologized and stuff and we spoke about it..and it was like it never happened..

right now, her period started sunday..things were fine till this morning wen she got pissed at me for absolutely nothing..:ugh2:

called her this evening, she didnt want to talk about it because she said she was being stupid and she doesnt want me to think that she's being childish and a bunch of other BS :ugh2:

2. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

fuck, i try soo hard to comfort her when she's in pain..

she was having cramps yesterday and i literally spent the whole night with her comforting her..and she really appreciated it..i go home, call her..we talk on the phone even more..everything was great..

this morning..different story..fuck :ugh:

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

For the 2 years before my bf and I lived together he knew my period schedule and we'd both only see each other maybe 1-2 night of that 5 days because even though I'm totally logical and sane every other day of the month my hormones rage like demons on those days and I'd always fear or say something nuts during that time so I figured it was for the best I didn't see him as much.

It worked actually for a long time. Now that we live together I honestly have kept myself in line enough to not go nuts when it's that time of the month. So maybe just tell her when that time comes again that you might see her a little less due to the emotions that run high. She might get crazy (I don't know how emotional she gets) but you have to just explain it's for the best for both of you.

4. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

thanks for the quick response..

the little that we spoke tonite she said something along the lines that you said..

wen we were talking she literally hung up on me, so i called her back like wtf was that for..she said she didnt want to blow up on me for no reason so its best the convo ended where she hung up..luckily i have no plans on actually seeing her till friday..so the seeing her bit is fine, im just worried for when we talk over the phone or whatever..

but that is sound advice, i realize the less we converse during her period is the smoother things are :o

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

no female president. ever.

6. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

7. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

nah, she's awesome..:o

8. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

Yeah, I do something similar [we don't live together]. He pretty much knows my cycle now, and I usually just take a little more space during that period not so much because I want it, but I get moody/emotional. I can usually tell though if I'm feeling feisty or not, so sometimes I'm fine during that time other times I know I'll be snappy so I just tell him and we won't see each other that day :dunno:

Sure, I still see him during that time, just a bit less.

But now I'm on Mirena and haven't experienced that yet :eek5: :bowdown:

9. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Mine just gets massive self doubt and insecurity.

Fucking sucks. Just gotta ride it out. I know the timetable now. Just keep my head down.

10. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

just hearing things like this makes me feel better..honestly :o

im just going to lessen contact with her till the weekend :o

11. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I would never stay with a girl who just lost it for 4-7 days. When my GF gets her period it just means we take a shower right after sex. She says things annoy her more or she gets upset easily, but she makes the effort to never take things out on me.

IMO saying your PMSing is not an excuse for being a bitch.

12. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

Well yeah, I completely agree with that.

I certainly don't go 'crazy' like a lot of people say they do/their gfs do, but I do get noticably more snappy/emotional [and I'm like, the least snappy person on earth in general].

13. Drifter87

I'm not a woman, but my GF tells me it just takes more effort to control her emotions. Normally she has worse road rage during this time. Only one time she got pissed at me for no reason and I think that is when she realized she had to control her emotions.

14. Brian May

Brian May New Member

:werd:

my woman is very hard to deal with on her period but any other time of the month, she's the best woman a guy could ask for

15. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

She's not hard to deal with. She just gets self doubt which gets expressed in weird forms - such as constantly thinking she's not good enough for me. Which fucking hurts.

But she realises it and tries to minimise it and contol it. Can't help it, and it hits everyone differently.

16. euro_R

euro_R OT Supporter

indeed :bowdown:

again, the little we spoke tonite (me and the gf), i said even tho she's going thru this rough time she has no excuse to take out her anger on me for nothing..

she says that the reason why im usually in her sights when she's angry is because she usually locks herself away from everybody but me during her period..so she might lash out on me, just because im there for her..:hsd:

sigh..it can be so hard sometimes, but this girl is truly awesome..i just dont know how im going to go thru this each month :o, maybe she'll get better at controlling her emotions :dunno:

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

so, do you put her in her place, or do you ride it out?

if it's not an excuse for being a bitch, i assume you set her straight, and she knows it's not acceptable, and you haven't had this problem since. if you dont, why are you agreeing?

18. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

But some people get it worse than others, :dunno:

I've been fairly lucky my whole life to yes, feel noticably different that week, but generally been able to control it - either by controlling my emotions more and just shutting my mouth, or avoiding the people I care about as to not subject them to that. I sorta got a glimpse into what other women may feel like though when my BC was really fucking me up. Thank God I switched it, but it just felt woaaaaaaah when I was PMSing.

However, I can say - It is a legitimate thing, but it becomes a problem when women use that as a scapegoat, and so it's gotten a bad name about being an 'excuse.' It really isn't an excuse, but I do think some people go overboard and use it as such.

i.e., [most] women really do notice significantly different emotions/feelings/crankiness/etc. during that week, it does exist. But I do see room for people blaming unacceptable behavior on "PMS" when it really is just them being a bitch and mutually exclusive from PMS.

19. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

cliffs: it's a fine line

20. Drifter87

I agree PMS does exist, I have seen a friend of mine cry because her dad didn't say "I love you" after they got off the phone.

It just seems like during that time you need to take a deep breath and think before you "lose control".

21. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

:werd:

22. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

i just keep telling myself it'll be over in a week and suck it up and deal with it.

i know that its the hormones taking over, not her acting out for no good reason.

she flat out told me to "please just let me vent, and bitch.. and then give me a hug" :rofl:

:love: she's the best

23. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Is she on the pill? Sometimes the pill can help a woman balance out. Sometimes the pill can help to unbalance a woman as well though.

24. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

get used to it or go gay ... no way around it.

Jeff Dunham: "She rolled out of bed, jumped on her menstrual cycle and ran my ass over."

25. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

imo the best thing to do is to put some distance between you two until its over