New GF.. Can't make her come :/

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by No-Logic, Apr 19, 2005.

1. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

Hey all,

I am in a fairly new relationship, been together about a month, maybe a little more. We have only had sex 3 times so far. So far I have not been able to make her come via sex..

With my past ex girlfriends I have never had a problem. Infact, totally the opposite. I have both my past 2 gf's chasing me, sending me dirty messages etc, asking for me to come back, asking for sex... some are very rude :o

I am told (being honest and serious here) that I have a rather good sized... and I am told I am very good at using it.

I just don't know what to do with her, or where I am going wrong. My past gf's have been very experimental and open sexually. This one is very innocent and inexperienced..

I have not come during sex with her yet, as I want her to come first..and then some..before I.

Any ideas? I don't want to make her feel bad, but at the same time I am starting to feel a bit bad myself for not being able to please her like I want to..

Thanks.. :sadwavey:

2. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

You can't make her come with oral sex, or with vaginal sex?

3. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

vaginal

we havn't done oral yet. I couldn't make her come with my fingers either.. which is very weird for me.

4. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

i couldnt do it after a year and a half :eek3:

5. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Take it slow, she needs to relax more. And really, sex without orgasm isn't bad. Try some new moves....most women find it hard to have a vaginal orgasm anyways. try direct motion type manipulation of the clit. Try oral, and use your fingers focusing on the clit, not the vaginal canal or g-spot. take it slow, let her relax, and it's just fine to not orgasm.

6. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

perhaps she's still a little nervous and cant fully relax?

7. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

I was thinking it could be nerves. She did say the first time to take it gentle as shes not expierenced (which i love..) This girl is really special to me, and I want to make sure everythings ok.

I've asked her what feels good etc. during it.. and she's said it all feels good. Last night she seemed to like something I was doing..but after 5 mins or that she kinda got over it and we stopped shortly after.

The second time, I noticed a diff. in breating and she kinda said "thats it.."..and really started to react, but whatever I was doing I must of lost and it didn't lead anywhere..

8. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

Oh, also, last night she put a cushion under her lower back. IF that gives any clues :) Maybe she asked her friends or something..

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  9. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

you need more direct clitoral stimulation....pillow under the back = arched back = downward angled clit = she needs the direct stimulation from your pubic bone or base of the penis.

10. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

Whats the best way to do that during sex? Other positions etc?

11. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Missionary works well, if you know how to work it. Ride higher (might be a bit uncomfy for Jimmy), or when your all the way, in, grind with your pelvis a bit. or, let her be on top and control/find out what she likes. Her on top, then laying down on you works well too, lets her figure the best way to hit it.

12. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

The first time she was on top, and she has refused to do it since then. I've asked her to ride me a couple of times... Few good ideas though

13. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Sounds like the main thing is that she just needs to relax. Learn to enjoy the feelings, and not supress them, which is what most girls do when inexperienced. Just give her time, and do everything in your power to make sure she's relaxed and comfortable.

14. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

girls are so complex

:noes:

15. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

Don't forget that good sex is 90% mental.. If you create an atmosphere where all she can think about is you and what you can do for/to her then her mind will make her bust one quicker then you could ever do to her with your own body.. Things like building anticipation, speaking to her gently (but firmly) in the tone she likes, and paying attention to her fantasies can trigger a woman's own personal sexual euphoria.

Being involved on a spiritual level coupled with the physical pleasure you can provide will totally knock her socks off guaranteed... and soon you she'll be cumming so often that it may sometimes break your own concentration...:o

16. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Word to that. emotional involvment is a plus. Spiritual involvment is a MEGA plus. Tantric Buddhism.....good stuff.

17. Women are weird

I've had woman who would beg me for sex and obsse over me because they said that I was the only guy that was able to make them cum then again I had allot of woman who complained to me about not being able to make them cum I honestly believe that size and techniques don't get women off as much as how one makes them feel dose kind of like...anyone who can make a woman feel secure and talk romance to them etc etc will make them cum more so then someone with a huge 12 incher or someone that is a professional pussy eater.

Woman want to be romanced they love it when their B/Fs tell them how pretty they are or when their B/F-s smell them and tell them how good they smell write them love poems, stuff like that.

Tell your G/F that she's beautiful look her in the eyes and say it in a serious way stroke stroke her hair ( always look deep into her eyes )

I think shes just nervous give it some time and try those techniques

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2005
  18. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

Cheers for the words all.

I kissed her a lot etc during it, and we had candles and stuff. She actually went to put the candles on (in her room..), maybe thats what she was thinking. I always make sure she feels comfortable and everything... I guess I'll have to go work on this :)

19. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

dude you suck at teh sex

20. audrey

audrey New Member

I can't come vaginally either not all women. That doesn't mean that I don't like sex.

Lick the clit... lick the clit!

21. audrey

audrey New Member

I agree! The hornier she is the better everything feels.

22. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

change your technique, experiment, try different patterns tempos and pressures. the same thing for one woman wont necessarily work for the next.

also, she's inexperienced. talk to her about it. maybe she's never had an orgasm at all. my girlfriend had one (maybe two) before me. but if you pay attention to what they're doing you can likely adapt and figure their pleasure zones out. take your time, dont beat urself up about it.

23. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

As others have said, it's probably a comfort level. Also, maybe she doesn't know what works best for her yet.

Next time, see if you can read her without asking her what feels good. I wonder if you asking her, makes her nervous. Good luck.

24. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

how old is she?

25. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

get her drunk